1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The Big question %5 more damage or 10 point more damage

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Lestiveryn, 12 Jun 2017.

1. Lestiveryn

Lestiveryn New Member

I have epic granade launcer so I upgrade my Isak and now which one I should pick ? %5 more damage or 10 point more damage ? Help me please :) there are pics

Attached Files:

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

If you intend on going grenade launcher main in the long run, I would advise you to go for the percentile.

Lestiveryn likes this.
  3. ChaseSU

ChaseSU Member

I would say that 5% more damage would definitely be more useful. It scales with damage, and your launcher should already be doing 300+ dmg. That's around 15 points more damage. Not to mention grenades hit way harder higher up. Good luck!

Lestiveryn likes this.
  4. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Whichever device you play on probably also came with a calculator ;)
    ---
    Look at the numbers with both talents enabled -> determine if the flat +10 bonus gets the multiplier from the other % based talents -> then find the calculator app.

[A flat 10 seems unlikely to outperform 5% on a weapon capeable of 1k hits!]

Lestiveryn likes this.
  5. XGF

XGF Member

I calculated it when i had to choice,it ended on being the percentage better if i remenber well

6. Steve Gerety

Steve Gerety New Member

if your weapon does over 200 damage, 5% is more as 5% of 200 is 10

7. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    Do the math like all have said. Eventually, percentage will be better. So you could start with points then retrain to percentage when it favors you.