1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Introducing the Invisibility Bolt!!!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by HAPPY SITHSHA, 12 May 2018.

1. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

I am gonna introduce the Invisibility Bolt!!!!

How it works:
    Similar to Tesla Bolt,when u shoot an enemy,this bolt travels along the water and strikes him.The striked enemy will go invisible for a couple of seconds(the duration of the Invisibilty Bolt) and he couldn't see his own teammates and enemies.Another thing is his teammates couldn't see him but we,the unfriendlies,could see him.Interesting concept,isn't it guys?

A maxed RARE Invisibility Bolt has 7.2 sec duration.A maxed EPIC Invisibility Bolt has 8.5 sec duration.A maxed LEGENDARY Invisibility Bolt has 9.5 sec duration.

If u shoot the bolt for the first time,it makes the enemy invisible for the duration of your Invisibility bolt(say 6 sec).But upon using the bolt for the second time,its duration will be reduced 0.2 sec(now the duration will be 5.8 sec).This process continues until u have the duration less than 1 sec of the former duration that is first duration(6 sec) of your bolt[for example,if u have 6 sec duration,then upon using this bolt,the durations are reduced as:6,5.8,5.6,5.4,5.2 and 5.After that,the duration won't be reduced].I thought this idea otherwise,this bolt would become OP.:):):)

I think Isak should have the talents for this bolt.This bolt can't be used at close range but if u hit it the right time,it will work.

Cool down will be 18.5 sec.Now it is a 1 slot item.If its cooldown is reduced to 17 sec or something,it would be a 2 slot item.What do u guys think about this?I want some suggestions:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited: 12 May 2018
    Nikkie!, El cactus, Cryix and 2 others like this.
  2. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

OP as hell :eek::eek::eek:
    But I liked the idea

Hokuse, Cryix and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.
  3. HAPPY SITHSHA

I think it's not that OP.I think that this bolt should travel slower compared to Tesla Bolt.:):):)

Nikkie!, Rainbow Warrior and Cryix like this.
  4. Sh@rp shooter

Sh@rp shooter Active Member

This wont work for the same reason frost and tesla bolt are nerfed to one shot break i.e u cant keep anyone out of the game for 7 or 8 sec and let others shoot him/her to death while he/ she just sits there for his/her boat to catch fire unless it is also a one shot break item which defeats the whole purpose of the weapon

Cryix likes this.
  5. HAPPY SITHSHA

Then I will increase its Cool down as 18.5 sec or something like that.I'm gonna edit this:):):)

Nikkie! and Cryix like this.
  6. HAPPY SITHSHA

These are the points needed to be noted in the Invisibility Bolt.I just thought these points.

1)Invisibility Bolt won't work on Close Range

2)Invisibility Bolt don't work on opponents who have less than 50% of their health

To make sure this bolt doesn't get too OP at higher levels,I came up with this.
    3)The opponent after getting affected by that Invisibility Bolt gets some damage buff for the next few seconds(the duration he had been invisible). It is as follows:
    If the level of the bolt is 25 or below 25,then the affected enemy gets a damage buff of 25% for the time he had been invisible.
    If the level of the bolt is between 25 and 49,then the affected enemy gets a damage buff of 20% for the time he had been invisible.
    If the level of the bolt is 50,then the affected enemy gets a damage buff of 15% for the time he had been invisible.

4)If u use this bolt on someone who has less than 50% of his health, then this bolt works as a Tesla bolt(but this bolt will travel slower compared to Tesla Bolt).

Do u like these points?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nikkie! likes this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Your mechanics are getting too complicated, bro. You should try to make a single condition that addresses all the claims of OPness, because a weapon this complicated is going to cause a lot of trouble

Nikkie! likes this.
  8. TheAntiSnipe

It's an iinvis bolt, right? Okay then. It basically blinds you AND your team to your position.

The nerf can be as simple as this: your team cannot lock onto you but they can see your ship. They can assist you with heals, which means that fixers can fix you.

Nikkie! likes this.
  9. HAPPY SITHSHA

So it shouldn't make the enemy invisible.It should make our teammates invisible,isn't it?:):):)

In case,I must remove the above conditions lol:D:D:D

Nikkie! likes this.
  10. TheAntiSnipe

No, the effect to the victim is the same, the effect on his team is different. His team CAN see him, their fixers just cannot lock on.

Nikkie! and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.
  11. HAPPY SITHSHA

Ok.Nice point bro.I didn't understand when u told this before.Sorry.:(:(

Nikkie! and TheAntiSnipe like this.