1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Bay is getting boring according to some players, because of no real updates, true?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Flint, 7 May 2018.

1. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Lol
    I been playing BB before international launching dude.

I have all ship at MK6 and I play all of it.

My advice is base on my experience.

N that's a fact.

2. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Yeah this is the real struggle. Knowing exactly what crew training and gear levels you want, and realizing it takes months and months to get there. It's kinda hard to not be at least a little bored while grinding those extremely lengthy upgrades.

You also dropped infamy from 3000+ to 936. So your way of playing is not something anyone should be doing.

N that's a fact.

3. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Yes me.

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Oooh, a brave one

5. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

We started the sandwich delivery service together at mk3 but then he fired me.

6. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

I play as I wish, I pay for VIP
    N I pay for items offered to me
    N I'm not bored.
    Happy?
    Yes, I'm lovin it. Peace.

Fluid Bait and The Otherguy like this.
  7. Asigossi

Asigossi Member

Maybe he is still having fun with his setup, therefor, doesn't need to spice it up? Everything Sewah said makes complete sense.

With your post, what exactly did you contribute to the topic? Nothing! The only one trolling here is you.

8. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    Correction: You quit because rng wasn't giving you enough torps, so you scrapped 'em and became an AT-AT. I fired you after you told me you quit.
    Also, I was referring to the sandwiches I make in real life, which are pretty dang good...

wreck your day and EyeOfDoom like this.
  9. Bennie1120

Bennie1120 Member

Buddy u should just look at the following post after he replied then edit ur response to me.

10. Asigossi

Asigossi Member

The post about crew training? While that is a struggle, and always has been, WTF does that have to do with your post to Sewah?

Also, I'm not your buddy, and I won't edit my post. I still feel like Sewah brought up some great points about changing it up.

Fluid Bait and TheFixer27 like this.
  11. Bennie1120

Bennie1120 Member

His points had nothing to do with changing the game in terms of updating. I called u buddy just to be friendly. No need to get heated and use vulgar language. You’re 42 years old with an attitude of a 13 year old. Keep in mind that plenty of people are looking for updates in the game. If you’re calling me a troll for my input about improving the interest of the game then u must be in the wrong thread. Just out of curiousity what’s ur username on battlebay? I’d love to see how long you’ve been playing.

Last edited: 10 May 2018
  12. Asigossi

Asigossi Member

Last I looked, part of the subject is, "the game is getting boring". Sewah provided an alternative to keep things exciting.

If you say so...

I wasn't heated or vulgar. As far as attitude, I didn't think I had any in my post, but thank you for the compliment.

Keep in mind, as I stated already, the game is boring, is part of the subject. Sewah posted alternatives to this, and your reply was not constructive in the least. This is why I called you a troll.

Asigossi is my username in game, go figure. I have been playing this game since launch. I have seen how far this game has come, which is light years from where it started.

13. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Stop throwing salt guys we're going a bit too unfriendly ;)

14. HectorBarbossa

HectorBarbossa Member

Engineering Data Analyst
    To be honest, this game is not popular anymore, everything has changed quickly, survival game is more interesting. Instead of update this games, i think rovio will release a new game to keep alive. complaining about broken matchmaking has been reduced, people feel bored to complain and try to find another game.

Rokstrmahesh likes this.
  15. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Complaining has reduced because we address and lock these threads as quickly as possible, bro. Suggestions are passed on, and the thread is locked. This is to prevent clutter.

Also, yes survival games are a thing, but I think I'm not the only one who thinks that the battle royale genre has gotten stale. I mean, yeah, PUBG was good, so was Fortnite, but there's far too many copycats nowadays trying to make a fast buck.

16. HectorBarbossa

HectorBarbossa Member

Engineering Data Analyst
    yeah.. so bored to see the thread about matchmaking, which I was there always complaining about.. LOL..

Asigossi and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  17. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    This game is one of a kind so i just say enjoy playing while it lasts.

18. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

We can argue and we can respect others opinion.

Rereading the question again,
    Yes the game may be boring if there is no update, but updates may or may not have any significant changes.

Thus to make this game not boring read my previous post.

19. DizzyBrah

DizzyBrah Member

This is the reason for me. Its hard to experiment and try new weapons to keep the game fresh. This is due to the fact they are so underpowered due to low crew and item level.
    Been stuck using the same 2 weapons on speeder for months.

20. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind using same weapons...if there were other game modes.