1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Tesla shields users...

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by FearsomeChicken, 6 May 2018.

1. FearsomeChicken

FearsomeChicken Well-Known Member

Very nice gameplay. The problem isn't shooting from inside someone's bubble, as the game mechanics allows it (otherwise bubble users will never be able to shoot with their shields up:p), the problem is shots will be blocked when it contacts the bubble from the outside, regardless friend or foe.

Looking at the amount of likes I got for my opening post, it looks like I'm not the only one facing this occasional but definately annoying issue o_O

TheAntiSnipe and ViscountSniffit like this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I have a feeling that only splash damage weps are affected by this

3. FearsomeChicken

FearsomeChicken Well-Known Member

This I really don't know, I do use an ex cannon, sniper and flare setup, but can't remember which shots were blocked:confused:

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  4. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Nope,it can pass thro outside.What @Evilchicken235 said is correct.Its just invisible,but the shot will pass thro outside

Edit--We can try in custom

Nikkie! likes this.