1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Next update

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Nicolas, 7 May 2018.

?

When the next update must be released?

1. Today

2. Tomorrow

3. Next Monday

4. Next Wednesday

5. In two weeks

6. When I no longer want to play

7. When Rovio decides to ( Don't know )

8. Never

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Maybe it's just a sneak peek bro:):):)

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

3. Nimzor

Nimzor Member

Perceived lack of communication from the devs in regards to upcoming content seems to be the problem here. People want to see that the game has a future and that their investment (time and money) means something. Without good community interactions (live streams, dev diaries, Q&As, etc), it can make it seem like the game is stagnating.

All we know right now is that an update is "coming soon". That kind of communication is not really good enough. There doesn't need to be a date on it since that can lead to disappointments if the date missed. But what kind of update is this? Whats included in the update? What was the reasons and motivations for the things in the update? etc. These sort of questions don't need super detailed answers, they can be vague and teaser-like, Those things can be base from which a constructive discussion can start around instead of endless topics from people asking for any news about an update, which all ultimately end up trashing the game, the devs and going wildly off topic.

kencold and Shadow Moon! like this.
  4. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Hey guys - discussion got a bit out of hand :)

I understand you’d like to hear more - and we love to share whenever we can. Just to put any kind of „rumors“ straight - there’s no confirmation of any date yet we can share for the new update

What I can say is that we are working on it and of course looking forward eagerly as well as you to it’s release :)

Feel free to always message me personally first before any false rumors are spread that just lead to unnecessary disappointment.

I know you are burning to hear specifics - and we will share when we can :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.