1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

double tesla shield is too op

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Eradone, 8 May 2018.

1. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Another 2 slot enfo items,which was nerfed despite its under use Screenshot_20180508-185554~2.png Screenshot_20180508-185605~2.png Screenshot_20180508-185557~2.png
    Who would use Frost launcher over T.S.,with one shot Break and slower projectile speed
    Talent clash killing the turret and Hit points,also doesn't allow Projectile speed gain

TheFixer27 and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  2. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

I dissagree double buble bs OP, i tried double bibble bn my mk6 enfo and i ended up giving up double bubble for the following reason:
    1. I give up agility and mobility to cover more area in the map
    2. I gave up speed to retreat when i end up being surrounded by unfriend
    3. Back and forth dodging still work better rather than using shield because more ship use EC to break my TS and make me get stunned which make me am easy target.

In the end i use double OB rather than double bubble.

Hokuse likes this.
  3. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

I think frost launcher is a good item to fight against 2 fixer team, or a team that stick together, especially when you have mortar or long ranged weapon in your team

The Otherguy and Hokuse like this.
  4. super_sonic181

super_sonic181 Well-Known Member

I don't think it's OP c'mon guys few days ago Someone was saying Shooter and Speeders are OP! and Now This? Gosh, i'm gonna ignore this kind of thread which says Ships and Weapons are OP now and on the other hand they complain that they should Introduce New Weapons and Ship and much powerful than current ones!

R@jith anand and Hazimi like this.
  5. :Beardman:

:Beardman: Active Member

This is a rerun thread. I’ve got double bubbles, And mine are epic maxed at lvl 50.
    Completely trained for hp over time. My bubbles break at 1684hp.
    Not op.

Miathan likes this.
  6. Fin-

Fin- Active Member

Tesla shield is not OP. 2 more enforcer on a team is OP.
    And leg t4,5 TS is OP.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  7. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Seriously, the last good yellow item for duellists, and the only semi-reliable defense against OP Sniper, needs a nerf?

Yeah, maybe... but I actually kind of like where Enforcer is right now. I’d prefer to see Tesla Bolt get a bit of a buff, or rework, to make it more useful again. That would help to reintroduce some choice back into yellow items (and boats); and as a natural counter to TS, some resurgence might help tone down the double bubble build.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

We really need more twoslot yellows

9. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

To cover more distance is a speeders job, not Enforcers. To play Enforcer , u have to perfectly position urself and do the enfo dance and u'll see how good the ship is.

I myself have tried double bubble with my mk5 enfo, and I felt it was soooo good. And I am talking about t1 uncommon. Lol. I can't imagine playing Enforcer with double Tesla shield which is fully upgraded. :cool:

The Otherguy likes this.
  10. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

That's what I meant. Epic or legendary double bubble might sometimes feel like OP (not saying it does), rare one definitely doesn't. Rarity makes the biggest difference here. :)

Kitterini likes this.
  11. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

That depend on what play style of enforcer you are playing. By covering more distance i mean to change your position quickly where your team need you.
    I mostly play by observing which unfriend are alone then force a 1 on 1 fight or run to aid a friend who is outnember if he/she is away from the team. Or try to attack from behind when other friend are attacking from the front, to do this speed is very important.

12. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Ever watch the anime "The Irregular at magic high school"(if you watch anime at all xD)?

It's like the shielding magic of Katsuto Juumonji(phalanx), one energy shield with superb protection behind the other, indefinately. That's at max level ofc, otherwise it's paper armor.

Mad_Bulls_007 and Hazimi like this.
  13. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    We need frost brought back, that’s another combo for you right there

14. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Torpedoes and mortars should break frost in a single hit, cannons should 'crack' the frost. Like after one cannon hit the effect and duration could be reduced by half, and be broken on the second one.
    Fire weapons could increase the timer's speed by 3x.

15. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    I have a t5 rare only absorbing 990 and t2 epic only absorbing 773. A nerf to tesla shield doesn't only affect p2p but everyone using dual tesla shield..
    Besides i had a counter to double tesla shield with my stun bolt. But there are too many to counter and the cooldown even with 16s it's a pain.
    I usually stalled for the first shield and then when the 2nd shield pops, proc it with a stun bolt then they would have at least have 10s-12s of vulnerability. This helps if your team focus fires and if their team doesn't have a fixer.

16. Hokuse

Hokuse Well-Known Member

How will devs do that? Old frost torp was op. Do you have any idea?

The Otherguy likes this.
  17. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

They went too far when they nerfed it. All it needed was a slight nerf to the effect, but they completely gutted it. It’s worse now than it was before the guild update, when all the training was glitched.

The Otherguy and Fluid Bait like this.
  18. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

Oh no, here goes the "sniper is op."

The Otherguy likes this.
  19. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    I have bad gear for my infamy, so I can't break shields very easily :( Although not many players use double bubble at 3k, so I don't think it's a problem.

20. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

So far, I met 0 people who use double bubble, cuz I'm at 1.8k infamy

StrictSalmon307 likes this.