1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Bay is getting boring according to some players, because of no real updates, true?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Flint, 7 May 2018.

1. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

3706DFDA-2910-4EFA-B00D-7C57D700DA3A.jpeg
    We’ll have to go quickly before Bert arrives

2. Asigossi

Asigossi Member

People need to know where to spend their money. It's not Rovio's fault people spend money on the game.

My point is, if you spend money on a video game and aren't happy about it, then you need to look in the mirror, because it's your fault at the end of the day.

3. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    Does Bert predict football scores like Paul:D
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_the_Octopus

4. John Doe

John Doe New Member

So it's the player's fault that Rovio didn't deliver anything new to the game? Ok, gotcha.

danielCragere and Fin- like this.
  5. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Good idea

xxxBISMARCKxxx likes this.
  6. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

But they can change things to keep the new players in the game, that is not too hard. Most newbie leave after the have to battle mk4 and mk5s with their mk1 ships.

danielCragere likes this.
  7. Asigossi

Asigossi Member

I was specifically talking about spending money, hence me quoting the guy talking about spending money.

Negative people will be negative, I understand that, but thanks for trolling.

8. John Doe

John Doe New Member

They had every chance to do that when the game was in it's peak in popularity but they didn't. so... :)

9. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

10. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

How come everybody just tells people like Ryan here to just leave. If he is on here he probably likes the game and wants to see it alive, rather than see it wither away. As many times as I see these posts I wonder why no one wants more people here? The guy came here to express his thoughts, and to be honest there hasn’t been anything new.

I think nightmare league needs some fine tuning, the reset affects a lot.

I want to play my other ships but I can only use them well around 3500, I wish I didn’t have to clear 4K every season (even though it only takes a few hours and I have 2 weeks) anyone that is at nightmare now has paid or played a lot, and even if they take a break it’s fine with me if they come home to a few nice rewards. with ace 1 not being better rewards anymore I don’t think anyone drops league intentionally anymore.

Discuss

11. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Lol no. People have claimed "the game is dying" on every game forum I've ever been on. Including those of games that went on to run succesfully for another 10 years. Forumers are always negative, statements like that mean nothing unless backed up by solid arguments.

Because he's not posting anything useful. He's just being negative. Since negativity for the sake of it is not something we like to see, it would be nice if people just left instead of making posts like that.

12. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

The problem I'm facing with frost users on my team is that sometimes when they freeze a target and I have no one else to shoot so I wait, my enemy still can shoot, and then my friend miss his torp :(

13. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

It's too late, Bert already know you were not a believer #TheEndIsNearBwahaha

14. ryanllts

ryanllts Active Member

i see many of you guys saying i m negative, i m shocked!!! all my words are based on the truth and what is happening.
    for a year after release there only 2 new weapons and 1 new map i guess. is that true?
    basically no new content at all, is that true?
    nerf most used iteams. most of the time not for balance reason, is that true?
    dev just want to see big wheals spend more cash. is that ture?
    they dont care about majority player base quit, many newbs quit after fighting mk5 with mk1, many leave after the hard nerfs, is that true?

if you guys want me to leave this forum, then no one will tell the truth, if no one is willing to say it, then there will be no change like last year. no new players and old player leaving with little players on the bay, the game will die fast enough, is that true? face the truth guys, or live in ur fantasy until the game die soon.

15. FatalHippo

FatalHippo New Member

Just curious, 2 new weapons? Of which do you speak? The only new item I can think of is the repair Bolt....

16. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Excannon is also new, just not from global launch

The Otherguy likes this.
  17. FatalHippo

FatalHippo New Member

Hmmm. I've seen ex cannon ever since I've been playing, and that was in beta... So I guess the OP is referring to 2 new weapons since the games conception?

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  18. TheAntiSnipe

Then there's been three new maps if I remember correctly. C'n'B is a confirmed added map

The Otherguy likes this.
  19. TheAntiSnipe

Yup, Damage depot came in 2.1 update. 2.0 was major as well.

The Otherguy likes this.
  20. Rokstrmahesh

Rokstrmahesh Active Member

But what if the player is addicted?