1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Infamy low.

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Hjain, 11 Jun 2017.

1. Hjain

Hjain New Member

I'm level 16 with mk3 shooter and rest mk2. Have a few rare weapons. Haven't been able to cross 350 infamy. Always get my butt kicked after 350. Any advice will help. Thanks

2. Hjain

Hjain New Member

3. GhostYasuo

GhostYasuo Active Member

I see you wasting your parts.If you have duplicate items then level only one of it to the max level then evolve it.And you should take out the bandage and just get another sheild.I also suggest you to replace your torpedo with a mortar.Torpedoes are very hard to hit and if you want you can consider one at mk4.The explosive cannon is good but you are lacking a long range weapon with reliable damage.Try the sniper cannon.Its very effective at any point in the game.

4. Hjain

Hjain New Member

Thank you .

5. GhostYasuo

GhostYasuo Active Member

you're welcome.Here is my setup. Screenshot_20170611-193203.png

6. HappyEvil

HappyEvil Member

Wasting his parts like no other lol, they need to explain this better in the tutorial. If new f2p players are doing this they are gonna be really behind.

7. GhostYasuo

GhostYasuo Active Member

I know right? It really needs better info at least for newer players and then the tips can stop at like Captain level 16 or something like that.

8. BowenQ

BowenQ Member

Do you always rush to the enemy when match starts?

9. Hjain

Hjain New Member

Nah not really. I stay back and shoot :p

10. BowenQ

BowenQ Member

Obviously you can shoot nothing with the weapon you use if you stay back.

11. Hjain

Hjain New Member

I meant I stay at a distance far enough where I can shoot from without being in the other's face

12. Zensk

Zensk New Member

Getting to higher infamy is a mixture of factors including (but not limited to): luck, skill, and build.

Luck when it comes to matchmaking, skill when it comes to personal and team play, and build for utilizing the ship's capabilities. I've noticed that you failed to compliment your Red and Blue slots. You have a mixture of long and short range weapons, but your Blues are definitely for sustain, and is bad when it comes to close combat, if you want to stay with your current blues, i suggest change your Cannon to any 1 slot mortar or sniper cannon.