1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

::: During the battle ::: It would be nice if the Unfriends could not disappear.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Feruhz, 5 May 2018.

?

Who would have liked to change the issue of vanishing ships?

1. Always visible

10.0%
  2. I like surprises

90.0%
  1. Feruhz

Feruhz New Member

E8D4245E-76EF-49A2-89DA-498425D6F56C.jpeg

You know that time you know there the enemy is right there, but simply gone... then suddenly you receive a mortal torpedo from the beyond... o_O is this.

I would like the Unfriends ships to be always in sight, but when they are far away just do not appear the names.

;) Vote for the idea. Right up.

Last edited: 7 May 2018
  2. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

i zoo not zink dat dis vanishing ships is an issue in fact it is very useful, if the enemies can use it you can too
    if they were always visible that would just defeat the purpose of flanking and manouveres etc.
    love that crazy cat pic tho :p

YerJokinArnYer and Feruhz like this.
  3. super_sonic181

super_sonic181 Well-Known Member

I got no problem of my enemy team getting invisible cause if they are invisible so do i on there side!

Feruhz likes this.
  4. Feruhz

Feruhz New Member

By the cat's gaze you can see the scare is not it? :D

5. NoTzHoNg

NoTzHoNg Active Member

Battle Bay Player
  6. Feruhz

Feruhz New Member

I do not like it when I stand in front of the enemy and suddenly it disappears. Sometimes it's time to shoot and the enemy disappears ... but I'm not far. Another thing is when I'm getting direct shots, but I do not see the enemy, but he sees me.

At the Factory there is a part where the water rises to the wall level. There if an enemy is stuck to the wall and you are on the other side sometimes the enemy is simply invisible.

Here is a replay of one of the moments where the enemy simply disappeared .... Was that David Copperfiel? oO
    Obviously in the replay, it will not disappear, since everyone is visible in the replay. But maybe the developers want to evaluate.

https://replay.battlebay.net/VXZPVXWD#NTCZNHKR