1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Equity

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Maxfire47, 2 May 2018.

1. Maxfire47

Maxfire47 New Member

Please distribute equal players to both the teams it is not good to got a mk2 shooter by my side and a mk6 by opponenets side please fix this and i suggest you to remove the torpedo spammers even dont touched me but hurts me? I don't know how? And please give better connections to play battle bay more stably And last of all give us some new maps also.

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Matchmaking = even chance of either team having a lower tier ship, sometimes it works to your advantage.
    Torpedos have splash damage, this cannot be removed, neither can torpedo users be removed from battles as a result.
    The splash damage is the key to using them successfully.
    Are you sure the problem is with their connection and not your conbection?

super_sonic181 and The Otherguy like this.
  3. Maxfire47

Maxfire47 New Member

I know torpedo is the key but torpedo's didn't touched me and they gives damage its not fair bud. And yes i checked my connection alot and the main reason is with their connection i got hit from their sides but the players is invisible sometimes . And when i target someone it disappears and opponents become invisible for sometime. Its not fair to beat lower tier ship or play with upper tier ship we need equal team so that we can make it lose or win and when i got that equal team sometimes i really enjoyed it because their is no unfair between the teams and ships

4. super_sonic181

super_sonic181 Well-Known Member

About getting hit by invisible player is just because they USE SNIPER and even for a sec if they see you they can shoot and you can't move away as Sniper projectile speed is damm high!
    and Player is getting invisible while battling isn't that what makes the game different? and close enemies don't vanish it's just player who are in quite dffference!
    And you too get invisible!

5. Maxfire47

Maxfire47 New Member

Hey listen its true we can get hit by sniper by far distance also but when u targetted someone and about to hit and suddenly the target got invisible for a second.

super_sonic181 likes this.
  6. super_sonic181

And you on the opposite site they too can't see you! For them you are invisible as well!
    Getting Invisible is best part of they game but now when enemies are soo close still you can't see them

7. Maxfire47

Maxfire47 New Member

No they see me they hitted me and sometimes at that time they kills me and much important is that why they invisible for a second? Why this thing happened ?

8. super_sonic181

@The Grim Repair

Maxfire47 likes this.
  9. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Please show us video evidence, vecause this can be a play of vision and not a bug.

10. Maxfire47

Maxfire47 New Member

There is no download button in it to share it on this forums.

11. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

You'll have to put it on a video sharing website and link it xD.

12. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

May be a lucky pot shot.

13. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

a Torpedo doesnt need to directly hit you to cause damage.
    It is an underwater BOMB.
    If it comes in contact with another ship, or a wall close by, the blast radius / splash damage will hurt you, this is how it is designed to work, not a bug.

TheFixer27 likes this.
  14. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Seems like OP does not know how visibility works. Here's some info:

[​IMG]

15. Maxfire47

Maxfire47 New Member

Sometimes we closely escape torpedo but after we escape it cause damage . Its not my ship fault its game fault after all need some improvements to game to clarify all the effects

16. Maxfire47

Maxfire47 New Member

Got

17. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Also you cannot see your hitbox, so if your ship just avoids it, it doesnt mean your hitbox did :)

Maxfire47 likes this.
  18. Maxfire47

Maxfire47 New Member

So thats what i want need inprovements to this game for more clear decisions