1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

An Idea Regarding Cap Zone

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by HARPO!, 3 May 2018.

1. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    This could be something to implement into the next update

How about the capture zone buffs the ships inside of it, by increasing all blue slot affects by 25%.

This would make cap zone a place you’d want to get to to get that early game advantage. Right now it feels like people go to capture zones to die.

2. ImmaCerealKillerBay

ImmaCerealKillerBay Member

Killing,Shooting
    25% Health, Speed, Turret Agility,etc. on Cap Zone? Would be unfair for the unfriends.

3. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

I like the idea. But in my opinion instead of buffing just blue items, maybe we could buff all items by some 10-15 % while in the capture zone. If it's just blue items, then what about shields? Would shield buff mean the ships temporarily get additional HP?

Edit: by blue slot affects did you mean all ship attributes in general that can be increased with blue items?

4. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Just make it ships in capture zone take 10% (something like that) less damage from all sources incoming.

5. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Why unfair? They have the same chance to get there first and utilize this boosts.

I like the idea, it would make capture more interesting.

HARPO! likes this.
  6. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

But that wouldn't make sense. How would shield HP work when you're damaged?

7. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

Your shield will protect you more. You’ll still loose the same amount of health from a shot though, just a little less because of the protection force of the cap zone

8. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

But how will you determine how much of your health lost is the shield health and how much of the health lost is your normal health? Because if it boosts blue items, you need to know howuch shield health you have and stuff.

super_sonic181 likes this.
  9. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

We’ll shield health is your health. Maybe we won’t implement that into the cap zone, good point. Maybe just more defense.