1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

This NEEDS TO STOP WITH THE BULLING!!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by The Friendly Fixer, 2 May 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

Every GOD damn Time I go in Chat PPL JUST SALTS YOU FOR NOTHING JUST BECAUSE YOU JUST WANT H E L P ?

Well!! I can' even get that BECAUSE Ppl always saying to me go drop dead gorge like are you fking for real!?

THIS HAS BEEN GOING FOR MONTHS DEVS
    Or I'm just a bag of s t here too? Screenshot_20180503-085336.jpg even I do Report it won' work because they well just Do it again and again and .... again

2. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

Cmon This is not how I how Chill zone it' more Like we HATE Friendly fixer Zone

3. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    There's a good chance this thread will be locked/removed. I called out someone in global chat here too and my thread was removed...

But until then! ;)

You are not a "bag of s t", and you shouldnt take anything anyone says in a global chat seriously.

I dont know what happened there, but if you want help/information/etc, go to a BB friend or the forums, not global chat.

BB is a competitive game, so it shouldn't be surprising that you see a lot of salt in global chat. People go there to vent their frustration all the time. Dont take it personally.

Something I'm trying to learn is: "understand who to listen to"

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  4. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Dude I’ve seen you trolling, cursing and yelling in chat so many times. Maybe you have earned some of this hate. I’m sure the devs would realize that you have done plenty of trolling yourself if they review your chat history.

5. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Maybe you should just block people instead of posting screenshots on here that prove you are working around curse filters. Just a thought.

6. Mr. Chompers

Mr. Chompers Well-Known Member

I don't belive in blocking.
    I like my chat "raw and wrrrrriggiling"
    I feel like I miss a vital part.
    Even if it is trolling, I just report them.
    Speaking of reporting, I would like a conformation message saying the report has been overviewed.

SCOOTY PUFF Jr likes this.
  7. Jamesnyc

Jamesnyc Active Member

Systems admin
    Ok everyone heres a tissue

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Locking for namecalling and exploiting the chat filter.

On a side note, dude, you seem to be telling only one side of the story... Also, I know you, and you sometimes rub people the wrong way, so this might happen to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.