1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Big berta vs firebomb

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Wishaal, 8 Sep 2017.

?

Wich one is better, Big Berta, or Firebomb?

1. Big Berta

14.9%
  2. Firebomb

61.2%
  3. They are both equally good

10.4%
  4. I honestly have no idea.

9.0%
  5. I don't like any of them.

4.5%
  1. Jamesnyc

Jamesnyc Active Member

Systems admin
    You decide, i currently have

Rare T5 lvl 50 big bertha -- 1732

Epic T2 lvl 16 big berths -- 1009

Rare T4 lvl 40 fire bomb 51 for 18.5 sec

Last edited: 3 May 2018
  2. Shoot Em' Up

Shoot Em' Up New Member

I've been running both to try and gauge which I prefer, FB all the way, especially with 2 BC.

3. Jimbot

Jimbot Well-Known Member

I have used both extensively, and firebomb all the way. Even without the cannon burn damage boost, firebomb is more fear inducing. It also causes the enemy's team to collapse. If you drop a berta on a whole team, it's a lot of damage to everyone. If you drop a firebomb, they start running around like chickens with their heads cut off. So firebomb all the way.

4. nosesabe

nosesabe Well-Known Member

I honestly think that the forebomb is op. It deals A LOT of total damage and it’s very difficult to not get hit by it. Not to mention that it’s white radius allows it to hit many players at once.

One of the things that makes it op is the fact that when you get hit, the damage you take depends on the seconds. Which means, that if you are at the end of the radius and you get hit, even if it’s 2 second, you get 160 damage pts for example, while with the rest of mortars you deal 20 pts...

In my opinion the radius should be a bit smaller for it to be balanced.

5. Jimbot

Jimbot Well-Known Member

Also, with the unknown radius you can hit people you did not intend to. I was OUTSIDE a firebomb radius. BY A GOOD AMOUNT. I was hit with 9 seconds of 80 damage a second. A berta can't do that.