1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Most Frustrating Way to Die

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by YerJokinArnYer, 2 May 2018.

1. SAME DIFF3R3NC3

SAME DIFF3R3NC3 Well-Known Member

As a Fixer, when you recognize the speeder on the enemy team is the same one whose been destroying you all day. So you call him out at the start of the match, only to have your teammates reply negative, run away from you, aaannddd the speeder kills you, just like you expected. Then you get to watch as a spectator as your team is picked apart because everyone wanted to be hero, instead of working together....:(

2. kurdish bndo

kurdish bndo Active Member

When i shoot someone with my ExC to kill him ,and during the time my shoot flies he stuns me so therefore my shoot doesn't register and he kills me while iam still stunned .

When the team say " attack attack attack" and as a defender i take the front line and they all follow me but when an enemy appears they all stop and don't say negative ,and after i die they all rush in to revenge me so they all die.

3. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

They say that most boats (except enforcer) are slow at reversing, but as soon as someone fires a mortar they’re going backwards faster than a speeder on nitro.

StrictSalmon307 and _devill like this.
  4. N1mzor

N1mzor Active Member

Starting a game as Defender far away from my teammates. I have to spend half the match time trying to catch up to them, by the time i get there they are nearly all dead and I'm next. Or I can make my own way to the enemy and 9/10 the whole team is all there waiting for me to burst me down.

StrictSalmon307 and Ash KOT like this.
  5. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I think the most frustrating way to die is when you peek round a corner, but no one is there. Then suddenly a speeder appears in the distance, and the next thing is, a hale of sniper fire comes from all directions (outside of your vision), and robs half of your hp.

As this is happening, you’re trying to reverse back into cover, but for some reason your boat is stuck trying to reverse up a wave, and is moving at glacial speed.

Eventually, you force the nose around, despite a wall, and with your last 5% health, you hit Nitro. But a sniper just clips you as you were about to get away.

You die.

Teammate responds: “Negative”

Battlelog reads: -24 — 0 0 0

*come to forum, and post about Snipers still needing a nerf*

6. Fluid Bait

Fluid Bait Well-Known Member

• Running into a wall as a speeder, and dying them dying from a mortar.
    • Seeing the enemy ship launch that torpedo from a distance, but still running in to it.
    And this:

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  7. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

When you try to get out in the line of fire but when you was moving you get hit by a big torp and die Because a team mate with full up and I say F**k you troll:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

8. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

:eek: OMG How do they manage to lose those 4v2's? As defender holding 3v1 I've seen this happens too often.
    That notification that one unfriend just killed three of yours w/ one shot‽ WTF are you guys doing :mad:

9. Jimbot

Jimbot Well-Known Member

When some 5 mine shooter charges in and covers your team in mines. And then they all !@#$%^%$#@#$%^&^%$#@$%^%$#@$%^$# run into them and die, leaving a poor mk4 speeder to face the terrible mk6s at 1900 infamy.
    When the enemy team uses mortar and firebomb spam, and the whole team sticks around and gets torn apart, all the while saying "help! help! negative!"

10. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

This doesn't happen to me anymore because I have around 9k hp, but when the enemy team sends a big torp in the beginning and it hits you and you die before the actual battle starts.
    Or when you're and all cannon defender and you're 1v1ing a shooter with all mortars over a mini-wall.
    Or when you're left 1v5 and get destroyed in 5 seconds.
    Or when a full-hp ship takes the repair box right in front of you while you're at low health and you get killed.

11. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    When it's a 1v1 and your battery dies
    When a teammate breaks your stun and the enemy kills you (but not him and he gets away with top damage and 3 stars)
    When it's a 1v1 to 1v5 and you are on low health. You did some neat moves and ran away to wait for the right time to break capture. You successfully broke their capture and is getting the heck outta there when...
    https://replay.battlebay.net/LMVWVJQK#WMCBBYLD
    vile countdown timer :mad::mad: gnhgnhngngngngngn

Last edited: 3 May 2018
  12. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    A mine you can't see.

13. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    Shipwreck. That’s when you know you’ve been playing the game too long and it’s 3:00 in the morning

14. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Or the one you see at the last minute, you hit full reverse, but your boat won’t stop time.

15. FearsomeChicken

FearsomeChicken Well-Known Member

Mines blocking the path to the enemy fixers, causing enemy team to win, but only to realise after watching the replays that those mines belonged to your teamate :mad::mad:

16. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

When you see a team mate and he Haves a mine but you didn' know where you saw your team mate placed a mine as you go back to your friendly team fixers you get Rekt you be like F**K YOUUUUUUUUUU and the unfriendly are saying Yes! Yes! Yes! And your team be like wow I hate mines

Rainbow Warrior and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  17. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Getting stuck on walls can be annoying sometimes though :p

18. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

That happens to me a lot, and I always end up right on top of the mine, and then just as I’m thinking ‘oh! It didn’t go off, must be a friendly’ ... KABOOOOOM!

Happens with torps too. I always stop so that I don’t ride into them, and then they hit me ‘because’ I stopped. Grrrr!

Stuck on wall, just as someone launches a Big Torp...

19. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Trying to carry Ace 2 scrubs against other nightmare opponents.

20. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Losing conection when you're hyped by seeing Bergster on unfriends :(:(:(

Bradley Thorinsson likes this.