1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Statistic display issue?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Recent, 9 Jun 2017.

Tags:
  1. Recent

Recent New Member

image.png image.png image.png Sup all, back again to raise another issue, Statistics!

After getting 3 rare gear lube in a row I decided, you know what I'll keep it and upgrade it. So as an result, I looked into how far I can push the stat (hopefully making crazy flick shots possible haha, too much cs). So I worked out the base stat at 14.4% faster turret agility, and since I had a skill point in 20% extra effect for my gear lube from burnice, I used the shop's stat as a base. But when I went back into my inventory, I realised my own gear lubr is 14.4%, not benefiting from the extra 20% effect which should bump it up to 17.28%. I thought you had to equip it to actually see the stat change but on the ship's overall statistic, it pointed to the gear live only contributing 14.4% rather then 17.28%.

This begs the two questions!
    1. Is the stats boost only achieved in game during a match, whilst not at the ship's statistic display or in game inventory (I haven't confirmed it works in game either)
    2. And two, does this effect all the other crew member 'boost' too? In terms of other equipment and weapon stat bonus

Or I could be bind and need help
    Anyone run into a similar problem?

Last edited: 9 Jun 2017
  2. ToddTHY

ToddTHY Member

The number you see in the store is after the addition of your active talents.

Recent likes this.
  3. Recent

Recent New Member

Oh wow I see thanks a ton mate, though I'd much prefer having an visual number of how much Stats I've added though. Something like (base dmg) (+x amount of additional stat dmg), just food for thought

Miathan likes this.
  4. Miika

Miika Game Lead

You can just tap the stat and it shows you that information

Rango8, Recent and Miathan like this.
  5. Recent

Recent New Member

Wow thanks a ton guys, gonna have some fun tweeking stats haha!

6. Nof

Nof New Member

Nice tips !
    Thx ;)