1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Steering w/camera rearward

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Atmo, 25 Apr 2018.

1. Atmo

Atmo Member

Hey all,
    New to BB. Was wondering what is the technique for not colliding with objects while targeting an opponent to the rear.

The Grim Repair likes this.
  2. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Know the maps?

What's Up Player and Ian like this.
  3. HeroicBubbles

HeroicBubbles Active Member

I've played other games where they had a button that flipped your camera 180 deg. and returned to normal when let up. I always thought it would be neat in BB to do that so you could check behind you for a split second every so often.

4. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

It's a skill that only improves with practice. I have over 10,000 matches and I still mess it up sometimes...

5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

The technique is to know the ins and outs of every map in the game. But it's really tough. As an enforcer, I find it tough to not hit terrain sometimes, and I have like 6800 battles!

Hazimi and The Grim Repair like this.
  6. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

They do have that button. You can turn it on in settings

Atmo and The Grim Repair like this.