1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

So apparently Angry Birds Evolution always has an event.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Kalbs, 19 Apr 2018.

1. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Exactly. The patch notes should be displayed a week before. Community can actually see throw some problems devs might have overlooked.

xxxBISMARCKxxx likes this.
  2. SCOOTY PUFF Jr

SCOOTY PUFF Jr Active Member

speaking of a bug post, I made one about not receiving notifications some time last year. not one dev replied. An MVP did and I think that was before MVP was a thing I honestly gave up. communication between the Devs and players has always been pitiful once the game launched global it was even worse

xxxBISMARCKxxx and Crashedup like this.
  3. MHz3000

MHz3000 Member

I’d rather play this than anything gameloft has to offer. They release fun and great games, run it into the ground introducing bugs and crashes through updates that NEVER get fixed and even carry them to the next short lived game they create.

At least battle bay has survived longer than that angry birds game where we played the pig getting the eggs.

xxxBISMARCKxxx and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  4. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Out of pure curiosity.. source? :rolleyes:

5. Shadow Moon!

Playstore

What's Up Player likes this.
  6. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Hey man, as I mentioned, you can keep playing the game for any reason BUT that doesn't change the fact that the game has been stagnant and boring.

7. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Mine says it's top 45.

8. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

I would rather they take a little longer and put out updates that don’t introduce a lot of bugs. The devs here seem to do a pretty good job of that relative to similar games I have played.
    As for posting release notes early, I remember them doing that before and then the thread filled up with people complaining that the update still wasn’t available (was submitted but app store review took longer than expected). Posting early doesnt change what’s coming or when - just disappoints people when they have to wait and has a lot of people asking questions that are answered just by playing when the update rolls out

9. Shadow Moon!

Different countries. You might have local top grossing game that aren't globally released. In India it shows #8 top grossing. Screenshot_20180402-212150__01.jpg

10. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

Its top 8 in grossing action category... Thats lot of filtering...

Kalbs and What's Up Player like this.
  11. Shadow Moon!

Still top ten means it shouldn't be doing bad business. Funds might not be an issue to rovio then. You gotta live up to the numbers.

12. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

Well...whatever the case. This Next Update will have all the Answers. Lets wait till then.