1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Double shield enfo balance

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by BORN TO KILL YOU, 21 Apr 2018.

1. BORN TO KILL YOU

BORN TO KILL YOU Active Member

Double shield enfo need a slight tweak they are strong as hell with double blast and flare with 2 monstrous shields
    1.NERFED TESLABOLT- when ever i remove their first shield with teslabolt before my weapons rotateback they can put 2nd shield to my face ...
    Whats speeder gonna do having 2 weapons and cant even hit enfo with it moreover cant even break shield if u are using all burn perks on explosive or blast
    FIX-between 2 consecutive shields add a stun of 4 sec or 3sec so that we atleast have a 1 sec chance of hitting after teslabolting first shield(for 2 weapon speeders ).
    Shooters can deal with em but for defenders also this stun of 4sec /3sec can give em a chance to fight double shield enfo

Miika said enfo are low used based on numbers the fact is most players cant change ships and weapons so easily and many stick to their favourite boats from past even if enfo 's are scary now .But the few who had enfo or have ability to change ship in blink of eye are insanely OP .those few numbers can win most of their games compared to us

This is for double sheild enfos only the other builds are normal and can be fought againest .

This not a nerf thread its a balance thread
    If anyone has other ideas speak peacefully. i wont even consider minding shit talk

2. DarkImmortal

DarkImmortal Active Member

Why don't you try shooting inside the tesla shield?

3. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

Bring back frost, telsa bolt cooldown, and EC cooldown. Bolt already got the resistance nerf. Frost should have slightly higher cooldown but not 1 shot break. EC is a 2 points weapon and it's perform equal to blast at best.

If bring back stun, make shield defense resist bolt too. Each shield defense point reduce 1% of the timer. A defender can resist telsa bolt if player adding defense shields on their shields.Make it so that a hit inside the telsa shield should break the shield. Also any torp hit should also break the shield. It makes sense that while have a shield up, a smack to the face with EC or big T should disable the shield and stun too.

The game was not far off before the massive all the nerfings. It's extremely annoying now from 3500 infamy and higher. It got really bad at the beginning of every season.

4. Sh@rp shooter

Sh@rp shooter Active Member

Dude there is already a stun of 4 sec when you break ts and its enough for skilled players to utilize it and for others.....well they just end up here on forums whinning.

5. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

Try using double bolt..

Rainbow Warrior and PallabKumarS like this.
  6. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Voilà, problem solved. :)

Rainbow Warrior and _devill like this.
  7. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

Try hitting inside the shield when the enfo is with 4 unfriends.

Hitting from inside is the only way to counter sheilds but when that one enfo stays with the team it's a problem getting close without sinking.

8. Evilchicken235

Evilchicken235 Well-Known Member

CSIE Student
    Tip that not many utilize:
    1) Break both shields in succession and they will be completely helpless for around 16 seconds.
    2) Break shields as soon as possible, whenever it helps to induce rule (1).

Aether_Zero likes this.
  9. MHz3000

MHz3000 Member

Frost was always short but instead it now breaks when shot. Frost cooldown was also lengthened bit somewhere. I either use it in hopes to outrun an opponent or hold it down for the team. It’s also good for figuring out whos hacking because they either don’t slow down or start doing a spastic twitch all over the place. No way a shooter outruns an enforcer with a 55% speed reduction while only wearing a rare t4 turbo.

Secondly people know how to deal with shields. The only reason they are so effective is because I prefer using them at long range. Rather taking 350 damage on the shield than 1500 crits from sniper cannons. They don’t crit on shields but most still choose to fire anyways.

10. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

If the enfo has a big shield at mk5, the shooter CAN do it theoretically. Also, there's no recorded cases of hackers in BB, so if you have one, please share it with us!

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  11. MHz3000

MHz3000 Member

https://replay.battlebay.net/LCHNNFNZ#LPKXWZKW

You can call it lag if you want, but his spastic ship still represents his hitbox, and the ice doesn’t really seem to work properly neither.

There’s another instant long gone with a speeder who seemed just fine till I hit him with ice, he would spaz out, freeze for a moment then teleport a long distance away as if the ice never hit him.

12. DarkImmortal

DarkImmortal Active Member

So the person who make this post is silly enough by just focusing on killing the Enforcer but not other ships :)

13. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

14. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Just lag, bro. Teleportation, a.k.a *illuminati confirmed*.

I've seen MYSELF do it lmao

Rainbow Warrior and The Otherguy like this.
  15. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    I’m assuming you play speeder, so here’s my advice:
    Enforcer vs Speeder is a terrible matchup for speeder, so it’s best to not engage at all unless you really have to. Enforcers are best left to be taken out by a group, or a shooter. Sometimes u can get 1-2 hits from behind or in their shield, but never get too greedy vs them, you’ll lose the exchange 75% of the time.

If you do find yourself in a 1v1 at end of game vs enforcer, gl. If one of your weps is able to 1 shot their tesla shield, do that. Otherwise do not use 2 weapons to break unless it’s already damaged from a previous shot and they’re about to get off a strong shot on you- you should just break their shields and run for a bit to reset cooldowns. You also gotta do your best to get inside their shields

I play against double t5 epic ts shield enforcers almost every game (my epic t4 exc can’t even break em) so I know the struggle, just avoid encounters with them best you can.

Last edited: 21 Apr 2018
    What's Up Player likes this.
  16. BORN TO KILL YOU

Dude its not worth for a speeder with 2 weapons to break em .. speeders with lots of nerf now cant afford it they have teslabolt for that purpose but its not possible with tesla now after huge cooldown nerf... thats why there needs stun when removed by tesla

Before u make comment that we are whining understand the situvation

Last edited: 22 Apr 2018
    Real Baha likes this.
  17. BORN TO KILL YOU

Great :)

18. BORN TO KILL YOU

For people without nitro its really hard to escape enfo with buffed speed now....And speeder is totally outmatched now it should be balanced

19. BORN TO KILL YOU

Lol what are u even saying dude most times we get 1 on 1 vs double bubble enfo and we are doomed ...

Secondly its not like i would go for enfo first but if i leave him alone he will kill me because he knows we speeders are food for his build

20. BORN TO KILL YOU

Bro 2 weapons and how am i supposed to take down huge shields with my burn setup consecutively.it wont even buldge

Real Baha likes this.