1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Gear score reduced after evolving

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by AhmEDEXpress, 18 Apr 2018.

1. AhmEDEXpress

AhmEDEXpress Member

Now, as u can see in my attached pictures, I used to have my missiles at lv40 and possessing total gear score of 8727, but after evolving my missiles to t5 all of a sudden my missles lost some of its gear score, i evolved my weapon to lv46 and my missiles reached gear score cap of 999 which I didnt achieve before, but my total gear score now is 8659.
    Is this a bug or what?

Attached Files:

2. AhmEDEXpress

AhmEDEXpress Member

Fail support.

3. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

I've noticed the exact same thing but didn't have any screenshots to go with it.

I suspect it's probably a bug as it ought to increase with every level gain, it doesn't make sense they'd have it intentionally drop.

The devs do observe the forums just they do not always respond so I reckon it'll be on their books to look at in due course.