1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Quick ? On Swift Skill three ...

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by RagingStorm, 19 Apr 2018.

1. RagingStorm

RagingStorm New Member

I’m mostly speeder and enforcer user with both ship at there max speed of 1.7/1.47. The question is; if I max Swift skill tree to level 30 - 10% speed increase to all ship, well there be improvement to my use ships in the speed Department? Or are they cap now at there max stat and no improvement at all?

Thnx!

2. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

Speed cannot be increased above the cap however you can remove the speed perks and add health perks to your turbo for extra health once you get that 10% speed boost talent

3. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

How do you have max speed on Enforcer? I have max speed on speeder but on Enforcer I'm at 1.36. :eek:

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Lmao same here. Not that it bothers me tho

5. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Mine is maxed. I could probably remove a perk or two and be maxed.

6. RagingStorm

RagingStorm New Member

Yeah! I can remove the perk and add more health. What I’m trying to figure out is weighting advantages between speed and stun duration but u answer that question already. Thnx

I’ve got a max level 5 turbo epic at Swift level 29 and Burnice 26, maxing out enforcer/speeder 6.