1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

App Freezes to White Screen After Ads

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Myollinir, 6 Jun 2017.

Tags:
  1. Myollinir

Myollinir New Member

Anyone else been experiencing this after the latest update?
    About half the time I watch an ad for the added rewards, when the ad finishes playing it does a "blip" to try to load the splash screen but instead freezes on a fully white screen.
    I have to restart the app to get back in, and it only gives me the skip ad rewards and not the full extra.
    I already tried reinstalling and making sure my OS was up to date.
    Any news/help would be appreciated!

Fiendish Fire likes this.
  2. csyui

csyui New Member

It happens to me as well since June 1 server update. Some time it turns to blank screen after ads, some time the game is forced to close.

Fiendish Fire likes this.
  3. Fiendish Fire

Fiendish Fire New Member

Same here atleast 50% of the time I get kicked off after watching an ad it seems to be the same 3 or 4 particular ads doing it..sucks having to reconnect b/c not only does it seem I get shorted on any reward I'll never know how much damage I did that battle! Please fix this , I never had this problem b4 latest patch on June 1st. Thanks ,I love this game