1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Can you elaborate on this?

2. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

Sure - so if I want to run sniper and blast - I can train and upgrade both without choosing talents for one or the other (Bhurt)

zhinji likes this.
  3. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

Bay getting BORING inject some single/team campaign mode and boss battle. :(

4. ShinkuMoon

ShinkuMoon Member

Disclaimer: I didn't go through all the 28 pages to check if anyone else has the same ideas and mentioned them already. In that case, I apologize in advance if the suggestion here were brought up already.

1. Considering the numerous customization possibilities BB has, it is important to know what load out of others have. So I suggest adding 1 - 3 active items to be shown after the teammates' name templates during the pre-battle loading screen (after the map and team combination are chosen). These shown items can be selected by players in their shipyard. This would serve as a demonstration of a player's current playstyle and potential positioning during combat so his/her/its teammates could expect that. Furthermore, this would help immensely when choosing the strategy the team should go. For example, if a team mostly consists of torpedo users, they might want to pull the fight in narrow waterways. Lastly, this could avoid situations like a whole team following a mortar defender into doom.

2. When combining pieces into an item, enable an option to pay more resource/pearls to be able to select from a range of items instead of praying to RNGesus. This might be bad for making money from the game but this would save heart-breaks of those extremely unlucky, RNGesus-forsaken players (e.g. me - the only rare green items I got so far from combining are tapes and I mainly play fixer) from sad-quit. Ok that is partially joking but this will sure get BB even more popularity among all those money-grabber platform MOBA games.

Mr. Chompers and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  5. Ahepic

Ahepic Member

Here is some of my ideas
    1- Show Leader & officers badges on the guild chat & profile & main screen too

2- add small view for the battle when i press "next battle" & wait my fleet mate to come in

3- add infamy limit "range" for using all mk ships, cuz we find mk1 or mk2 many times in battles with high infamy (sorry if it's out of the topic)

4- add some sorting buttons to the friends list

5- add options to make favorite list for battles replays & more list if possible (to find them fast)

6- add "stop" , "forward" , "backward" buttons for battles replays

7- make victory & defeat tone for the battle end

8- add recruiting system for guild to use so the players can find guilds good for them much easy

6. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

If executed right, this is actually a brilliant idea.. And one that also solves the 1 week respec cooldown issue.
    ---
    Blast Cannon as an example:
    - Range talents.
    - % damage talents.
    - % fire damage talents.
    - Cooldown talents.
    - Flat damage talents (abit meh I suppose)
    - % Crit talents
    - % crit damage talents.

So much room for individualization if all your items had a list of talent three choices like the above.

Neptune_Gaming and craz¥burd like this.
  7. Jorge gutierrez

Jorge gutierrez New Member

yo gustaría que hicieran compatible con gamepad,.
    evitar empates uno a uno, que gane la batalla quien le quede mas puntos de vida al final de la batalla. para evitar escapes de cobardes con poca vida.

8. Sammer86

Sammer86 New Member

Since the new update where you can skip the battle when you die, a lot of players dont go to check if someone is requesting to fleet, suggestion to pop out a notification that the player x requested to fleet before moving to the next battle.

Neptune_Gaming likes this.
  9. Neptune_Gaming

Neptune_Gaming Well-Known Member

Hey, wait is this your video?

By any chance?

10. Sammer86

Sammer86 New Member

No bro, I use the same name in the game.

Neptune_Gaming likes this.
  11. Neptune_Gaming

Neptune_Gaming Well-Known Member

ok sorry for disturbing

12. k406k

k406k Active Member

It would be nice to be able to choose between gold and sugar when selling perks

13. ChanandlerGong

ChanandlerGong New Member

Any chance we could send a “Fall Back” or “Retreat” message to our teammates? “Together” just doesn’t cut it. This is useful especially when the team is under heavy fire and needs to retreat and maybe heal for a few seconds. Could also be useful for teammates who attack solo or try to chase down an enemy that has a bigger advantage (especially chasing a speeder that heals and you could have won the game by waiting for the time to run out but instead ended up in a draw).

When adjusting HUD Layout, increase the number of boxes to how many weapons you use. It’s hard to adjust the 3 weapons box when I’m using 5.

Ability to point and shoot at an area signaling teammates to go to that part of the map. Kinda like using a gun and when you shoot there, it would appear on the map and you could see a pinpoint or arrow from your field of view.

In a game where timer runs out, reveal the location of all players on the map.

Be able to see the pov of enemy team when you get killed since you won’t be able to communicate with your teammates anyway.

Bring back the daily quests on the right side of the home screen

Last edited: 17 Apr 2018
    WarCream likes this.
  14. R@jith anand

R@jith anand Well-Known Member

Sorry for that if my message was out of your topic....I think most of the players just ignore capturing.It is really a hard one to win the battle by capturing. Atleast why dont we consider total capturing % to decide the victory for not ended last 1v1 battles . One time a mk4 speeder having less than 100 hp just hidden in a corner of the wayward pains.I have nearly 75% hp. Little more than 1min time was left. I just try to find him. But i cant. That match end in draw. So I say that if we consider total capturing% we can able to decide the end of the battle. By doing this we can increase the importance of capturing...please apologize me if I said anything wrong.

15. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

97E39701-F98E-4473-83F0-357F86CC0C0D.png Please make it so I can show all of my captain levels in one shot, add the level # on the captain icons please.

16. k406k

k406k Active Member

Shorter season times would be nice. Currently it is two weeks. Why not drop it to 10 days or less?

17. CoolDownHSNA

CoolDownHSNA Well-Known Member

Student
    My idea for new update: You can use voice chat in a battle to communicate with ur team :) :) :D :D

18. Rez Messing

Rez Messing Active Member

Ne’er-do-well
    A tally of all the battles I’ve had with floaters on my team. Should be worth some pearls, at least.

19. Leo::12

Leo::12 New Member

1.Quick messaging... on player profile page..
    2. Pat the player... A option or a button to apluad the player for their performance after match ending in the score sheet

20. Leo::12

Leo::12 New Member

After the new update ... it has become difficult to view fleet request before next battle...
    So I think game should be able to show fleet request after end of the match..
    And I always. Wanted to fleet with someone who I played in the last match.. it can also be added on the score sheet at the end of the match.. on player profile sheet..

EyesTv likes this.