1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What Ship you find hardest to kill?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by DragonLegend, 12 Apr 2018.

?

Which one is Hardest to Kill?

1. Shooter( brawler)

5 vote(s)
    13.5%
  2. Speeder

11 vote(s)
    29.7%
  3. Enforcer

17 vote(s)
    45.9%
  4. Defender

7 vote(s)
    18.9%
  5. Fixer selfish

3 vote(s)
    8.1%
  6. Shooter( precision)

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Spongeboat

Spongeboat Well-Known Member

Sadly, I haven't. I actually scrapped every lubes when I got them. My blue slots are filled with one turbo, and the rest are shields.
    I thought shield is more useful in general situations, and lube is a bit more situational. Probably need to actually try it next time I got a lube.

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Broooo, look at @Eeyore, he's crazy good in 1v1s against speeders. Lube is badass!

Eeyore and The Otherguy like this.
  3. Evilchicken235

Evilchicken235 Well-Known Member

CSIE Student
    Double Tesla Enforcers above everything else :p

4. Raunak

Raunak Member

What is Shooter brawler and shooter precision? I am new so just asking

5. Raunak

Raunak Member

My ship: SHOOTER MK4
    My setup : SNIPER CANNON, (EC, BC, WITH ALL RARE FIRE PERKS ) AND ONE FIRE BOMB WITH RANGE PERKS
    Arch Enemy : DEFENDER
    Setup of enemy: ALL BC, OR ALL EC
    Easy target to kill : SPEEDERS AND ENFORCERS

6. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

Brawler Shooter- those who have high close range dmg weapons. Eg. Ec,bc, carro, Grenade
    Precision- who fight at long range. General weapon Sniper, rail gun, missile,lrm

7. Raunak

Raunak Member

Ohh!.. thanks then I guess I am a Brawler...lol

8. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    My ship: Mk5 Enfo
    My setup: FG+BC+Swift+Tesla Shield+OB+Turbo+Bandage

Arch-enemy: Brawling shooter+fixer, I can take out almost anything else. Except double bubble enfo or highly leveled flare+ExC.
    Easy to kill: Speeder, Defender, Long Range/Mortar Shooter.

9. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Selfish Fixer with 3 T5 Level 50 will be extremely hard to be destroyed.

The Otherguy and Fluid Bait like this.
  10. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

As a defender, I've marked enforcers and speeders:

Dual T-shield enforcers are hard to kill because of EC cooldown nerf. Can't get their shields down and get a shot in between their shield cycle. I was up against an enforcer last night, his first shield survived my T5 epic explosive cannon with max crew talents and 2 epic non-fire bonus damage perks. I hit his alternate shield with a max duration T4 epic flare and that shield survived too. Royal pain to kill these without support.

Speeders are hard to kill because of their magical don't take damage ability. Even after last update's "fix", I still find that at least 1/3 direct hits on speeders don't count. Visually, I see them eat sniper shots, flare shots, and explosive cannon shots, but the server side isn't synchronized with the client side and therefore the speeders don't take hits.

Last edited: 13 Apr 2018
    FearsomeChicken and Raunak like this.
  11. Spongeboat

Spongeboat Well-Known Member

Yeah that's so freaking frustrating. Why is it still a problem? They said they fixed the server lag in latest patch.
    As you pointed, I also find 1 in 3 direct hits to speeders doesn't actually register any damage. At some point I thought I was going crazy because I swear my shot actually landed perfectly but no damage at all.

Also the fact I live in South East Asia doesn't help, because the ping is above 250 ms here. That high latency ping coupled with battle bay server lag, it makes speeders almost untouchable. They look more like teleporters instead of speeders. Especially the ones with dual nitro.

12. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

So true! I wish there was a way to know if someone is using that before I'm close to that guy who was supposed to be using bandage

13. Blood Raven

Blood Raven Well-Known Member

Software Developer
    Enfos for me due to their dual shields coupled with swift back and forth agility, but am sure they hate me too since i break their ts with my rails.
    Bi/Tri nitro speeders are quite a menace too, but i dont have any problem leading shots on them since they usually move in one direction, unlike enfos doing their dance which sometimes become unpredictable. (The good 5-6k infamy ones)

The Otherguy likes this.
  14. Flipscuba

Flipscuba Well-Known Member

Me: Defender

Setup: Some variation of Sniper/Blast/Explosive/Regular Cannon/Flare gun depending on quests, mood, etc. Two shields turbot and rudder.

Arch Enemy: Double Tesla Shield Enforcer. Waste a big shot to pop one shield? Guess what, here comes the other. On and on ad nauseum. Weapons don't matter so much, though torpedoes make me especially sad.

Easy to kill: Speeders, tbh. My rudder is decently high level, I use point weapons, and I can actually lead shots. Best feeling is catching a Speeder the split second their Nitro boost ends. As in jerking the crosshairs right as they start jumping, and watching the bullet hit where they end up.

Last edited: 14 Apr 2018
  15. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Double bubble Enforcers.. not even worth trying..

Flipscuba and The Otherguy like this.
  16. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

All it takes is tesla bolt to kill any selfish fixer.

17. Jamesnyc

Jamesnyc Active Member

Systems admin
    Either a speeder that wizzes by you
    An enforcer that keeps using shield and u cant cause damage
    Or defender with 14,000 shield

I think the fixers are the easiest to kill