1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Serious Reconnecting issue .

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Ihsan OP, 6 Jun 2017.

1. Ihsan OP

Ihsan OP New Member

I am facing reconnecting popup several times , when i am in a match . fix this issue or bug . My ping : 300ms .

i am playing this game since the global release .. without having any issue .
    facing this problem since : june 1/2

2. g1r

g1r New Member

Student
    I am facing a similar problem..i ve been getting this connection timed out problem and when i press reconnect the game restarts but it wont load. It still says i have a connection problem hut when i check my internet the same time its working and then i go bsck to the game the game is still not loading. This makes me force close the game and start it again and this time the game loads properly.
    This happens most while i am in the middle of a match and sometimes when a match is starting.

3. Ahned Haggag

Ahned Haggag New Member

Im having the same reconnect problem too, i used to get dosconnected while playing a couple of weeks ago but then the problem was solved and it didnt happen again till today, the game play was going smoothly earlier today until later, kept on disconnecting me every time i play a battle, although my internet is fine and i dont face any problems of the same issu with other games

4. Monkey D Luffy..

Monkey D Luffy.. New Member

Same problem

Had the game running smoothly for two weeks no problem but now EVERYTIME i go into battle the game disconnet saying your connection has timed-out knowing that i tried both stable wifi and mobile data and no luck and i didnt change any of connection or firewall settings on the phone , tried restarting phone and uninstall and install again and again no luck ,, also i am running the last update of the game so no problem there

Please help as i lost a hell lot of infamy and everytime i try battling my team always starts with a lost ship already

5. Xiejianbei

Xiejianbei New Member

This is ruining the experience really. I've lost matches just because im consistently bring reconnected when there's nothing wrong with my connection. I'm literally waiting to get reconnected while I'm writing this down lol

6. Abdelrahman

Abdelrahman New Member

I am working on my 4G cellular data and it says no internet connection