1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Don't you think shooter needs to be Nerfed or buff the speeder or defender?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by The Friendly Fixer, 11 Apr 2018.

?

Should the Shooter be Nerfed or Buff the Speeder and the defender?

1. Nerf the shooter should be a good idea

9 vote(s)
    15.8%
  2. Nerf shooter No way!

6 vote(s)
    10.5%
  3. Yes! we need the speeders and defenders back in the bay!

29 vote(s)
    50.9%
  4. Don't nerf the shooter or buff the speeder and defender please

13 vote(s)
    22.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. super_sonic181

super_sonic181 Well-Known Member

Well in my opinion Defender must get a turbo of atleast rare t3 cause it helps alot to escape from Mortar projectile speacially from Big Berta.

2. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

No phuks taken either.. Staying on thread when asked to leave already shows what type of scrub you are. Again get lost from here as soon as possible no one cares about your boasting stats either.

3. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Typical Mr. Nobody trying to prove his pseudo superiority just because he plays for longer or with more money than others. :D

Reorge and Shadow Moon! like this.
  4. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

It sounds to me like you are not understanding the role of a speeder.

Unless battlefield conditions preclude it, I'm not going to be staying with the team and you shouldn't want me to. Where you should want me at the beginning of the match is in one of two places. Either I'm out scouting hoping to find some targets for the shooters or I'm out lurking, waiting for the shooters to engage. I serve no useful purpose in most matches sitting with the team.

I'd urge you to try to understand what those speeders are doing so you can assist. In the case of scouting, if any assist at all is required it's going to be a top-up on health on the way back in. I shouldn't have taken much damage but a big green welcome home sign is always comforting. In the case of lurking, anything you can do to encourage the team to freakin' attack would be really nice. They shouldn't be up front where I am, but they should be at extreme weapon range trying to raise havoc. One lucky hit on the fixer is all it takes for me to take the opposing fixer out of play.

In all cases with speeder, performance is very hit & miss. It's an extremely high-risk role. Yes, sometimes I die ignominiously. There's nothing you or anyone else could've done about it but it's still my job and I still have to do it. It's just sometimes you roll the dice and they come up snake eyes. When I see a fellow speeder die early I just sigh, salute them, and move on. The only time that isn't true is when it was a blatant suicide rush and at my infamy that's pretty rare (2500).

I do agree with a "back off" or "disengage" button in the communications it's just where do they fit it in. I've often wanted the "Run Away!" option :)

5. ● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ●

● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ● Active Member

Say the guy with lvl42 14k battles "2.7k infamies". Heh..

6. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

Dude then get off my Thread

Shadow Moon! likes this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Lmao. Dude stop making a meme of y'self.

Nikkie!, Reorge and Fluid Bait like this.
  8. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    longer cooldown special for shooter only , i think fair enough , since shooter have 5 red item slot .

even i'm only play shooter , lol

Hokuse and Shadow Moon! like this.
  9. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Hey guys,how about remaking the DEFENDER a bit new?Here are the new stats of DEFENDER.

Current stats:
    3 Red slots with 4 slot points and 5 Blue slots with 7 slot points.

New stats:
    4 Red slots with 6 slot points and 4 Blue slots with 6 slot points.

Is it ok,guys?@TheAntiSnipe,@CaffeinatedChris,@Ash KOT,@PastelPiku,@Cryix or someone else,what do u think of this new idea?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

Nikkie! and Cryix like this.
  10. Rainbow Warrior

OMG I feel so inferior, some guy is making fun of my skills on a game here in the forum... Oh, wait, why would I care about any opinion from Mr. It's cool to pretend superiority?
    You came to this thread to offend the players who have a different opinion from yours, you think you're better than them because of some points in a game. You are a joke. You can start to grow up or just keep being yourself, nobody cares at all.

11. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Guys, guys ,GUYS. Stop bashing the lil kid... Oh wait.

12. HAPPY SITHSHA

New DEFENDER stats:

Mk1:2 red slots(2),2 blue slots(2)
    Mk2:2 red slots(2),2 blue slots(3)
    Mk3:2 red slots(3),3 blue slots(4)
    Mk4:3 red slots(4),3 blue slots(4)
    Mk5:3 red slots(5),3 blue slots(5)
    Mk6:4 red slots(5),4 blue slots(6)
    Mk7:4 red slots(6),4 blue slots(6)

Number in brackets indicate slot points.What do u think about the new stats of Defender?Will it make Defender become famous in the BAY?@TheAntiSnipe,@PastelPiku,@HARPO!,@The Grim Repair or anyone else please:rolleyes::rolleyes:;););)

Last edited: 13 Apr 2018
    Nikkie! and Cryix like this.
  13. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

I think that loosing blue slot and point might be bad but it's just my opinion (I have mk3 defender), in my opinion the defender is mainly used because of it's hp with shields --> losing shield for one weapon might lead to situations when shooter of same mk have same hp as defender or even higher hp and more weapons might not be worth it
    + I think that making defender able to spam mortars or torpedoes is not good idea
    it's just my opinion so I would appreciate some discussion about this topic

14. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Exactly mortars on defenders are just bad idea. Defender is supposed to sit in face on opponents and punch hard. Big torpedoes maybe a good idea but no mortars or firebombs. A camping defender is of no use.
    The problem with people is they want any setup to work equally well but that's not the case. Every ship have a specific role here, you may argue that there are selfish fixers etc. but success rate is not that high. No doubt everyone should experiment but when you understand certain setup is not working you change it. Defenders are already good imo they just need some tweaks like reducing size i.e hitbox or some turret agility boost.
    Overhauling defender will break it in either way it will become op or weak.

Hokuse likes this.
  15. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

This I agree with.

This seems to imply that there's also a range where shooter is less effective. Where would that be? Because I've seen pretty much the entire infamy range in the game, and shooters were doing fine everywhere.

16. Admiral DJ

Admiral DJ Well-Known Member

I would say early game and late game they begin to fall off.

17. Admiral DJ

With that I think it would definitely buff the defender but it would just turn it into a more tanky version of a shooter and people use just rather use a more tanky shooter.

HAPPY SITHSHA likes this.
  18. HAPPY SITHSHA

Maybe Defender can have 4 red slots with 5 slot points only,not 6 slot points.Ok?:rolleyes::rolleyes:;);)

Nikkie! likes this.
  19. Admiral DJ

We could add a defender talent that decreases weapon cool-down. What’s the problem with defenders? Not enough health or not enough fire power?

20. Rainbow Warrior

I like the reds the defender already have... I'd like to have another blue slot point so I could use 2 big Shields, rudder and lube :) but I'm sure devs can make defender better without even touch the slots :D

Last edited: 13 Apr 2018
    HAPPY SITHSHA and The Otherguy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.