1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Who’s afraid of who?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Admiral DJ, 12 Apr 2018.

1. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    There are several fixers that I have marked as #1 priority, but other than that, most players around my infamy are no-skill mk6s. There was one speeder who absolutely rekt me with double carro by going through me three times. For shooters... there where one or two, but they where so good they climbed higher up the infamy ladder... Defenders I don't see enough to fear, and I have better gear than most enfos at my level.

Hokuse and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  2. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

Oh well, if we're not talking about specific names but classes, I think the thing I fear the most is a big torp speeder who's really good with it. They aren't common but when I run into them they wreck me unless I'm very, very careful... and that's hard with them being so good :)

TheAntiSnipe and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  3. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

@EyeOfDoom

I’ve only met him in custom so far, but ZOMG, the burn!!! Stay away from the burn! :eek:

4. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

Enfos with double maxed out Tesla Shields. It's so annoying! Today I lost 4 games in a row against Bdzyrian :(

5. Sh@rp shooter

Sh@rp shooter Active Member

The only thing i fear is matchmaking.....i just hit 3k mark 2 days back and suddenly i am getting matched against mk7 and nm players. Before u start saying thats just the norm and those mk7 are unskilled lemme tell you today i had a match against bittersteel and some other good guyz who are 5k in infamy and for some reason i was playing my mk5 enfo which is weak af. I was hiding for most of the match before getting hit by a mortar and legendary t3 sniper. The only good thing was i managed to get few luck torp hits lol. I dont think mm takes setup into consideration cuz mine was really weak af.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  6. Hokuse

Hokuse Well-Known Member

Zetton is really hard to deal with. His three epic 50 rail guns are hurting so much. :D

7. Snapshot

I met you the other day but damnit, you got away from me *sigh*

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  8. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  9. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Oh! I’m actually really bad at reading names. Do you remember which map it was on?

10. Snapshot

My bad... it was Envylife.

It was just the first time that I saw someone I actually knew from the forums. Too bad I didn't remember who :)

The Otherguy likes this.
  11. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

If I see 2 or more yellows on unfriends - I definitely keep my eyes peeled much harder and watch the map much closer - sometimes I get reckd and other times they die quickly due to lower hp - but their speed and agility vs my red tank are often fearsome!
    Since I’ve broken 3.5k I’m matched against nightmare more and more - I thought it would be game over but 50/50 holding my own and not getting obliterated in first 30 seconds.........(much) :eek::po_O

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  12. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Hmm, I must have missed it... probably because I'm not 100% sure what your in-game name is. :) Add me so we can fleet. I'm always looking for consistent players.

13. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Boats that I think when I shoot my RAILGUN at I'll defenietly reck that teslashield but somehow the teslashield survives

Rainbow Warrior and craz¥burd like this.
  14. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

Sith power- i like getting into disagreements with people on the forums then owning them in game. Somehow I play much better, thanks dark side. Oh look there's one in this thread, you know who you are lol.

Also there was this shooter S C A R L E T that for awhile we had this fun/aggressive things going with chumming on each other if we destroyed the other. Would really get me feeling intense into the game But I never see him anymore, sadface.

15. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

My forum burns are more prowerful than my flare guns. :cool::cool::cool:

16. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Hell yeah!:cool:*savage*

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  17. Snapshot

Well, in good speeder fashion I did sweep in from behind. Lemme find that replay...

https://replay.battlebay.net/FSKQHNPJ#PGHDZLRR

edited to add:: I remember something else about this match! See that pause in the beginning where I'm doing nothing? That's not like me. That's because my ship wouldn't move. I had gunk on my fingers. That's my excuse later for missing like 98% of my shots *sigh*

This one could go in a "Worse of me" thread :)

Last edited: 13 Apr 2018
  18. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I do remember that match.. got burned up far quicker than I expected considering it was my first day trying out a new double T5 shield combo. That was one in a series of matches where I found out the hard way when my HP is drastically higher than my teammates, focus tends toward me, not unlike a Fixer. I've also been trying out Lube and Rudder so I can better turn on Speeders. I can usually get a couple shots in before they run but you did a nice job staying safe.

On the original thread topic, when I see more yellows on my side and more reds on the other, that's usually a bad sign. Whenever they surprise me and last to late in the game I'm always impressed.. it means the actually have some grasp of the boat... and the game.

19. Admiral DJ

Admiral DJ Well-Known Member

See I never have trouble with torpedoes, I can dodge them so well. But man mines tho... no matter how hard I try... every time...