1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Don't you think shooter needs to be Nerfed or buff the speeder or defender?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by The Friendly Fixer, 11 Apr 2018.

?

Should the Shooter be Nerfed or Buff the Speeder and the defender?

1. Nerf the shooter should be a good idea

9 vote(s)
    15.8%
  2. Nerf shooter No way!

6 vote(s)
    10.5%
  3. Yes! we need the speeders and defenders back in the bay!

29 vote(s)
    50.9%
  4. Don't nerf the shooter or buff the speeder and defender please

13 vote(s)
    22.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ●

● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ● Active Member

Yeah exactly its "your problem"

2. Mr. Patel

Mr. Patel Active Member

agree fixers are buffed up too... now a days i am being an mk6 fixer I hardly win any games. . . as together means nothing in this game. all mk6 players even with that much of an experienced they run in different direction. we need proper communication tool too.

3. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Respect to all the fixers in the game!
    I played fixer back at 1000-2000 infamy few months, I gave up because teamwork in this game is just not a thing. It really sucks, because you do nothing wrong, but still lose...

4. TechnoTew

TechnoTew Member

To be honest, as a shooter player myself, shooter is not really that OP. It's the players that play them are skillful and make them hard to kill. A noob shooter can venture a little too into the opponent zone and get wrecked instantly by the opponent team. Or spams mortars from far away and finds that he is the last one standing and he's screwed. The point which makes shooter OP is the fact that people can arm many overleveled weapons on the ship and wreck people. For F2P's, IMO, nerfing shooter would be very bad as they will lose their chance and doing damage, as their multiple weapons make us able to do damage.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  5. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Which is yet another reason to push people away from Shooters.

I played my first thousand games in a Shooter, and never really learned anything about teamwork. All I worried about was who I might target first, and how much damage I ‘personally’ did.

*JAWS*, TheAntiSnipe, _devill and 3 others like this.
  6. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

That is true for every other ship. A good captain makes the ship devastating a bad one makes it feel lame.
    That's why there are item balances, a not so good players also use shooter just because they can land 1/5 shot on a target. We need to weed out such players. Have ever seen player turn to enforcer or speeder? Shooter should be the same, high skill cap ship.

Reorge, _devill and What's Up Player like this.
  7. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Never thought of it like that, but you're 100% right.

8. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

The only nerf a shooter really deserves is a -1 slot point for mk6. It's the only ship ehich has 1 slot point more than all the other ships and it needs to lose one. We don't need anybody running around with 3 big torps and 2 swift torps (This is sadly the exact setup I'm working on lel).

As for the sheer number of weapons. All the other ships have the same number of slots (Not red ofc but still) so it seems fair for me.

What we really need is item achievements for all items, not just weapons. And ofc a huge defender buff.

9. ● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ●

So many cry babies here, and of course most of u guys are still rookies and low/mid infamies. Then after devs nerf shooter. Next next update u guys will cry babies with another new topic. *sigh*

Antony likes this.
  10. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Though I kinda agree with you, you should try not to rub people the wrong way like that;) be more... Gentle. Lol:D

HAPPY SITHSHA likes this.
  11. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

Ok. Could you please tell us what infamy are you at?

12. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I have seen you post in this topic, at least three times, yet you have contributed less than nothing.

If there is a point to you being here, then I suggest you articulate it in a constructive way, so that all us ‘rookies’ can benafit from your experience. Rather than stamping your feet, and calling other people names.

Reorge, _devill and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  13. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

No one cares about you and your infamy. Please get lost from here as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards,
    No phucks given.

14. WarCream

WarCream Well-Known Member

of course you're gonna defend your main ship as said cause you're a scrub and can't play another ship :). just saying man. you don't need to rub your saltiness on us. Relax they're not gonna nerf it immediately . well could be nerf on the next next update :). lets just see.

Babablacksheep and Shadow Moon! like this.
  15. super_sonic181

super_sonic181 Well-Known Member

Are
    You sure that Team is now just a Myth in the bay?
    Then you should definitely watch this out! Just to break this Myth. And yeah simetisom Team do split up but sometimes now usually!.

What's Up Player likes this.
  16. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

6 items, but:
    defender without shields has same hp as shooter with good shields so this makes him even easier target
    is gear lube or even rudder effective on defender? the small buff of rotation speed of ship and turret is nothing when comparing with deff and hp point buff from shields
    (in my opinion) it's better to equip bandage instead of turbo because turbo won't help you so much, but good bandage gives you ability to heal back all your lost hp (when playing against lower mk ships)

17. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

Yeah... uh.... "no"

Taunts and insults don't really count as a rebuttal of someone's position unless you are 5 years old. For those of us in older age brackets, it's going to take more than that. Now, in this case I don't happen to agree with the problem statement. But what would you say to me if I did? I'm a top 1% player. Would you tell me that "I'm a cry baby" or I need to "get good"?

There are plenty of legitimate problems in Battle Bay. If someone posts about something and you disagree, some facts would serve you better than insults.

Nikkie!, Reorge, _devill and 3 others like this.
  18. ● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ●

Yeah i'm scrub. Lets see if shooter get nerfed. Then some of u guys will open a new threads,new topics with caption "please nerf this ×××××××"
    Whatever u guys say about me, its all up to you. My point is, just please stop be a cry babies and complaining.

Attached Files:

Antony likes this.
  19. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure teamwork isn't totally extinct in the bay because even in my speeder you can bet that I am acutely aware of what my team is doing and my focus is on supporting others rather than individual feats of daring. I often wonder about the "there's no team work" folks. The question in my head is, "OK, but are YOU being a team or are you just complaining about others not doing it." I get it that it can be hard to figure out what your team mates are planning. But generally if I just pay attention to where they are going on the map I can figure at least minimal ways to support them until their real plan becomes clear.

Nikkie! likes this.
  20. super_sonic181

super_sonic181 Well-Known Member

Yeah indeed you are totally correct. But most of the time Team split up mainly in 3-2 i.e. 3 going in one direction and other 2 in other. And when you got speeders in your Consider 2 speeder then either one of them going straight to attack whereas the other speeder stays with the team or goes in other direction and eventually they both die for doing nothing. Yeah now i'm expecting at higher lnfamy, players would better stay in team. Btw BB should add Backoff button in communication rather negative.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.