1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

My vip purchase didn’t activate even the money were taken

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Amer, 11 Apr 2018.

1. Amer

Amer New Member

I tried to go to Rovio make support follow the instructions and can’t do anything o can attach file with the invoice and account name in game screen just solve it and thanks

2. Mon4 Lot

Mon4 Lot Member

That has happened to my son and he wrote to customer services and still hasn’t had a reply. He went a whole month with no VIP, even though they took the money and when he tries to repurchase it says he has it.

Amer likes this.
  3. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    support.rovio.com

4. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Keep in mind that it could take days for your message at customer service to be replied

5. Mon4 Lot

Mon4 Lot Member

He wrote to them over a week ago. I will get him to check whether they have taken money again as his vip was due to run out .

Amer likes this.
  6. Amer

Amer New Member

I did go to this page there aren’t helping to leave a request it’s complicated to contact them and I don’t know why

7. Neptune_Gaming

Neptune_Gaming Well-Known Member

@The Grim Repair could you look into it??
    give your in game name

8. Mon4 Lot

Mon4 Lot Member

They have taken another months worth of vip from my son and he still hasn’t got it. He got a confirmation that his ticket to customer services had been sent and hasn’t received a reply from them in 2 weeks. This is unacceptable! Can a dev or moderator please explain what is going on and why customer services are not responding?

9. Cranky7689

Cranky7689 New Member

I’m mon4’s son and I still haven’t got the vip. It’s been 6 weeks now. When I click on vip it says I have it but I am not getting the benefits and still have the option to purchase but when I click on that it says I have a months subscription. Need help on this matter please.

10. Mon4 Lot

Mon4 Lot Member

And still no reply from Devs on this issue. This is totally unacceptable and surely against gaming codes that money is being taken STILL for goods not received.

11. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

12. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

@Amer @Cranky7689 @Mon4 Lot please PM me your in-game username and player tags (the #ABCDEFGH in your profile) and I'll get this escalated.