1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

For real?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Potchi, 9 Apr 2018.

Tags:
  1. Potchi

Potchi Member

This is an mk4 match... Screenshot_20180409-121342.jpg
    For some reason...rovio decided..lets put a newbie in here....
    U guys are not improving...ur getting worse!
    All mk4s...and u put 1 mk1 inside???

2. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Kind of offtopic: OMG 8 mines on the other side? How did you guys lose? :eek::eek::eek:

The Otherguy and Snapshot like this.
  3. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

Just another day in the Battle Bay new player experience *sigh*

Ultrah and The Otherguy like this.
  4. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    The mk1 is thinking the same thing."What's up with all these mk4s?! JUST WHY!"
    I have a mk2 @700 infamy, yet I often do more damage than at least one of my shooters, and double or triple that in healing.

5. Rainbow Warrior

Please, don't misunderstand me, @Potchi , my English is very poor, I do not intent to offend you or the other mk4 players, maybe one of you reach top 50 someday. That said: your team was the one in advantage, the best player at the moment was probably that mk1, that's how the infamy system works. Unfortunatelly he/ she died with one shot or two ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Otherguy likes this.
  6. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    I'd like to point out the fact you're a mk4 at 500 infamt.

7. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

The MK1 might have gained that infamy from using other boats? Maybe switched to MK1 to tank infamy or try out shooter...

But Rainbow Warrior is right, it's infamy that determines match-up, that's how the system works.

8. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

My other alt is a mk4 at 1600 infamy, believe me thing will only get worst up there

The Otherguy likes this.
  9. Rainbow Warrior

It is possible, but I doubt it because there are plenty of MK1 until 800 infamy points. That inclusion of mk level on matchmaking was a huge improvement to new players gameplay, they start to see mk5 only around 400-500 (from what I saw in my mini account).
    Before that change, the battle of the original post would have mk5's and mk6's as well

10. Potchi

Potchi Member

I'd like to point out that there are mk5 and6 on 300 infamy, climbing is not that easy

11. Potchi

Potchi Member

I'm not mad that i lost, the other team played their 8 mines well, u shoud have seen the game, our team could barely move, im just mad because an mk1 is in our match, can u imagine what kind of experience this game gives to new players, that guy was targeted before the match even started

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  12. Potchi

Potchi Member

yeah, too bad, i'm seeing a lot of mk5 and 6 drop to 300infamy just so they can smurf on new players, sad thing is battlebay is allowing them to do so

13. Potchi

Potchi Member

im not offended, i almost won that actually, unfortunately i hit 5 mines in a row, oh well, im just sad for the mk1 guy

14. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    When there's an ugly mk1in my team I always misunderstood them as assholes who use their mk1 for guild quests just to realize they're legit mk1

15. FiiNami

FiiNami Active Member

Thats a shame but these things happen..Rovio cant completely control this..maybe theres just no other player available in that exact moment..

For me, 95% of the time I got a good match up with at most a 1 boat level diff in total between friends and unfriends..