1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

private messages bug

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by gordog, 7 Apr 2018.

1. gordog

gordog New Member

If I wnt to write to somebody there is nothing to happened, and my guildmate says this also so you better take look on that. Huawei p8 lite phone. Thx in advance and if you want some help with translation to czech, count me in! Have a nice day Jirik cnips

EyesTv likes this.
  2. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Are you talking about guildmates in private chat? You can only speak to guildmates in private chat if you have friended them

3. KilledWhale

KilledWhale Developer

Er... what? o_O
    You should definitely be able to send a messages to your guild mates through the private chats so this is definitely a bug.

Thanks for reporting this!

Bradley Thorinsson and EyesTv like this.
  4. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Yeah I added all guild mates to friends because otherwise I could not message any of them...

Bradley Thorinsson likes this.
  5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Wait, really? I thought that, if you used the in-guild fleet function and then played with someone who was not in your friendlist, the messages wouldn't go?

That's a bug? Damn!

EyesTv likes this.