1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Why Do You Play This Game?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by HARPO!, 6 Apr 2018.

?

Why do you play this game?

1. P0rthos

15.1%
  2. I saw my friend play it.

9.4%
  3. I saw a different YouTuber play it.

13.2%
  4. I saw an add.

47.2%
  5. I literally looked up 5v5 multiplayer games in the App Store and found this.

17.0%
  6. I was playing a different game, and then I clicked on the button “more apps like this” and found it.

15.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    Just wanted to know. Plus, however you got to this game, might help the devs focus in one area to get more people here.

2. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

More people? The game is already in top 10 grossing. Devs need more balance now instead of players. Player pool is large enough that is why you're seeing free legendaries.

3. NoTtIaN

NoTtIaN Well-Known Member

Make posts
    I play because I like the unfairness and grinding and really *GOOD* graphics, and the advertisement hooked me but it was a let-down because the graphics look /\/OT|-|1/\/G like the trailer.

Nikkie! and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  4. NoTtIaN

Make posts
    Umm, fortnite / pubg isnt bad. Isnt *********triggered***** That bad! Also, I play brawl stars and clash royale

5. NoTtIaN

Make posts
    Um, first. list of things can be inproved:
    Better graphics (read my post)
    Better item balancing
    Facing people with *triggered* stuff that's ACTUALLY good near yours. (aka only 1k gear score difference)
    Better matchmaking system.
    Balance defender
    Add cool effetcs on ships(READ MY SHIP ATTRIBUTES) (plz)
    new gear
    A movie (?)

HAPPY SITHSHA likes this.
  6. NoTtIaN

Make posts
    No, graphics need to be REALLY changed. Add shawdows, more better texturing, better fire, better-looking mortar shots, etc

HAPPY SITHSHA likes this.
  7. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    I found it through an ad, I play it because of the community.

Rainbow Warrior and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  8. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

First,I saw this game in the Pre-registration Games section of Play Store.I registered this game.I hadn't installed this game on May 4th but after the guild rivalry update,I installed this game and become a player of BATTLE BAY.It was really AWESOME.:):):):):);););););).

Nikkie! and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  9. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

NoTtIaN likes this.
  10. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    **Disclaimer: Note that these are all my opinions, it's ok if you don't agree with me; I'm just saying what I think about this game**

Better graphics? I feel that they are just fine. Although some ships don't really look that nice (like the mk7s and mk6 enforcer from the front), I'm sure the devs will do some tweaking here and there to make them look better. Anyway they are not so hideous that you can't even play with them, it's just a little annoying (for me).

I'm certain the devs are working on it now. Seeing the number of complains/whines of these things, it's obvious to them that they need changes. But changes don't come overnight, the devs also need time to consider what to do, test out new solutions, plug out new loopholes etc. One small thing overlooked can cause great problems, like the guild hopping issue. There must be a good reason as to why they are doing some things and not others; after all they are the devs of Battle Bay, and should know the most about this game. The most productive thing we can do is to just post what you think needs changes and maybe some possible solutions, rather than whining there and again.

Nothing much we can do about them. If they have significantly better equipment than they should at that range, then their lack of skill must be making up for it. If they are infamy tanking, then just report them and move on. Surely there would be other people who will get mad at them and report along with you, so that guy should get suspended soon.

Now as for gear idk. If there are really good ideas, there would be more hype around it and maybe the devs will add it in. Maybe the ideas suggested currently are not that amazing to attract the mighty devs' attention?

I think I saw the devs say somewhere that it's not in their top priorities, or something like that. Although that is quite some time ago so I'm not sure about this. Would be nice to see a movie though ;)

Last edited: 8 Apr 2018
  11. Tmfh67401

Tmfh67401 Member

I play it because its awsome! I started it because i shattered my heel and ankle and was stuck in bed with nothing to do!

12. NoTtIaN

Make posts
    how many people work in battle bay? Can they at least make an update every <1 month

13. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

14 xD, and no for obvious reasons.

Nikkie! and The Otherguy like this.
  14. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    They are likely working as fast as they can :)

15. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I’m an idiot.

Nikkie! and Shadow Moon! like this.