1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

shittiest game ever

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by don'tcare, 7 Apr 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. don'tcare

don'tcare New Member

the game sucks .when you are on loosing streak doesn't matter what you do,you always loose and you talk about fair play.how do you think thats fair. and how do you think you gonna win the match when your opponent got two fixer and you don't have even one.playing for 5 months now,and i have to leave this game . guess what when pay rovio you suddenly started winning the match. i think rovio needs to change their game from battle bay to battle pay.

opp and xxxBISMARCKxxx like this.
  2. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

3. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Shush. Apparently you think that the game favors P2W players. You're wrong. I haven't spent a PENNY and I got to MK4 in 1-2 months. Sometimes it was unfair, sometimes it was fair. You have to deal with it and grind.

4. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Git gud

5. SupremeCalamitas

You just need to get skills and a life. You also need some milk, because right now you're salty enough to make Morton salt company rich.

6. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

You're quitting the game because you never win vs 2 fixers? Those aren't hard to win if you just get your team to attack! attack! attack!
    Don't give them a break to heal, keep pressure on them the entire time. Call targets, work together and burst fire one down.

They usually don't have the firepower to stop a full on rush.

I'm betting win/loss ratio between 2 fixer teams and 0 fixer teams is close to 50:50.. might even be in favour of the non-fixer team.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  7. SupremeCalamitas

Correct. Some people think fixers are everything, but fixers have a weakness: they don't have man weapon slots. Heck, a speeder has more weapon slots than a fixer (until MK6), so if you have a fixer on your team, you gain health, but lose firepower

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  8. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

I could be wrong but I think Rovio posted something a while ago which confirms this. Dual fixer teams are not a bonus. More interesting, in the case of hte one player ?Miika? was examining, he won more of his matches when it was 0:1 fixers than the other way around. So having a fixer on the team isn't the huge buff people think.

The Otherguy likes this.
  9. don'tcare

don'tcare New Member

i already have everything.

10. don'tcare

don'tcare New Member

im not quitting because of fixer but how come you loose 10-20 matches and win10-20 matches .it should be random.but whenever you play either you get loosing streak or winning streak.

11. SupremeCalamitas

MK7? Every leggy in the game T5? All inventory slots? Top player? Top guild? VIP? All achievements?

12. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

13. don'tcare

don'tcare New Member

i already have what u mentioned in your comment earlier. don't use your fingers only use mind too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.