1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The games algorithms or lack of

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by JoePerdue, 3 Apr 2018.

1. JoePerdue

JoePerdue New Member

I know this is a subject touched on a lot. If so many people post about it then maybe it needs fixed..infamy. I really don't care myself about infamy, what I don't understand is how I can shoot up to 3000 infamy only to lose almost 800 instantly. I lost this and nothing I did in battle helped..its like I was destined to lose it. This included many back to back games where players run out and get instantly killed & also being overpowered by obviously lopsided battles. To lose 15 in a row gets boring and not worth the playtime trying to get gold and sugar. That's all I want gold and sugar, NOT infamy. This is what's going to make me quit the game..these unfair battles. Quit making other people responsible for my progress!!
    Also, what's up with trying to get me to buy parts etc. I've needed blue parts for 3 days and have only had the option to buy 20 or 60 at a time. This is getting old too. I'm not buying your parts, even if you keep them out of the shop I'm still not buying them out of desperation.
    Being bored trying to win some matches so I can have gold, sugar and parts will make me give this up before the want of infamy.

2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Haha, yes all valid complaints. There are a million infamy complaint threads... and eventually the Devs need to address it. There is 1 number called infamy. If it is a true player rating matches should use it and nothing else. However, it is very clear Matchmaker(tm) does much more than use infamy when matching players. Wild swings are, IMO, a result of this extra manipulation, and a result of adjusting infamy each match, which is too often, and the result of these wild swings is terribly inaccurate matchmaking, which still relies heavily on infamy when we all know it's possible to swing infamy hundreds of points in a single session. Imagine the matchups where everyone looks equal infamy but the reality is your team is all up 400 infamy today, and the other team is all down 400 infamy on the day. Is that now equal? Maybe? It also may be a one-sided bloodbath. It's all too random.

Parts shop! I'm going through that myself. The shop simply does not offer enough... I've been waiting days for 25 or 50 epic parts packages and instead I get 5 or 10's while leveling up 1 notch requires 50. I have to pay a significant markup to buy them in tiny increments, so there goes extra gold for no good reason. So many progress walls built up in this game.

3. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    Matchmaking thread count 4 billion +11

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  4. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    Hey man, the server monkeys are trying their best. Send them a banana and you might get what you want.

5. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

If you know that there's other threads with the same topic, then post there.

Matchmaking is fine. It was better before they catered to the whiners and decided to let MK be a factor also.

Rainbow Warrior and A55A51N like this.