1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Invisible mines

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by MHz3000, 5 Apr 2018.

1. MHz3000

MHz3000 Member

So after a match with a clan mate he told me there were no mines even though it was clear there were to me.
    24B357BC-C919-43BB-8D46-BECF42A369E9.png

So I went and watched the replay and found an odd occurance that two of the speeders mines don’t show up.
    C53AB894-F8DD-45E9-8573-F525B63E67C4.png

The only mine that shows is the one shot after the speeder is spotted again.
    3BEBDB0D-1A66-46DD-B1F5-34A55E8A92D2.png

https://replay.battlebay.net/SVMLGTBF#RFKGRLPJ

Watch this replay from his ship letting the camera follow his aim and they won’t appear, but then watch it a second time aiming towards the mines and they will show up.

They may have shown up for me because I was either closer or locked on target whilst panning the camera during battle. But they show in the replay anyways if my boat is selected.

Devs should use this replay to fix whatever it is if they don’t already know of it. Nobody likes invisible mines.

Last edited: 5 Apr 2018
    PastelPiku likes this.
  2. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    The replay doesn't show anything wrong.
    I watched the replay from both your guildmate and the speeders perspectives. The mines shot by the speeder were visible at all times from both perspectives.

3. MHz3000

MHz3000 Member

That’s why I included screenshots. If you don’t turn the camera to see them launch (while viewing NoTzHoNg), they don’t appear. When the match starts switch to him but don’t turn your camera untill a few seconds after he gets his kill and they are launched. It’s why they don’t spawn. You don’t even see or hear them explode, the ship just takes damage.

PastelPiku and Captain Gilligan like this.
  4. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I've died to this so many times, I knew I wasn't crazy.