1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Two accounts

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Counttitan, 14 Feb 2018.

?

Is there any way to switch between two accounts on one device?

1. Pls,just respond,I would like to know

66.7%
  2. I need an answer ,thanks

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Counttitan

Counttitan Member

I'm having trouble with one of my members,he started new account and now automatically takes him to that account.is there a way to switch between two accounts on one device and if there is how?thank you

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Parallel space is a good app for Android

3. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Having multiple accounts for one player is nothing we officially support.

4. Counttitan

Counttitan Member

Ok thank you

5. Counttitan

Counttitan Member

It's a guy who dropped infamy in that question I asked few days ago.he was so disappointed he wanted to leave the game and I didn't want that to happen.he just didn't know what to do and came up with that solution,so he's having trouble now switching between two accounts

6. Evilchicken235

Evilchicken235 Well-Known Member

CSIE Student
    @The Grim Repair
    I think you need to change the FAQ section on syncing accounts to something more suitable then.

7. Counttitan

Counttitan Member

Ok we'll try that

8. turbogravir

turbogravir New Member

I used multiple accounts to set up my second account. I don't know if that would help retrieve the second account that seems to be lost I do know that if you open Google play games and verify which account yours logged into then open battle Bay go to the account options in settings at the top right corner there's a way to sign out of Facebook there's a way to sign out of Google Play games and then close the program make sure you're logged into the account that was used to start the better more advanced battle Bay account and then log back in and I believe it will ask you which account you want to use select the email that you want to have you know for the account that was better and try that see if that works let me know my email is Travis masonheimer at gmail.com

9. Counttitan

Counttitan Member

Ok,thank you very much

10. Counttitan

Counttitan Member

He tried and wasn't able to do.it.in options menu accounts he doesn't have option to choose logging in or out it doesn't let me he says,so I dont know,I told him maybe he can uninstall and install back the game maybe then he would get that option or at least to ask him which accounts he wants

11. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    It'd be really convenient, though. If we could have multiple accounts linked to one, I think the only thing we would expect to be shared would be VIP. It would encourage more people to play, and some people might even buy equipment for both accounts.

12. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

At the moment it's not a consideration but never say never ;)
    Will keep it in mind !

Counttitan and PastelPiku like this.
  13. Counttitan

Counttitan Member

Also respected GRIM REPAIR,I think guild leaders should be able to have little more responsibility,I posted idda about rewarding best guild players,for example,at the end of each week leaders choose top three contributors and reward them with some extra tokens or something else,pls,consider that,I have guys destroying their infamy and doing everything for the guild,and those are the guys who spends money,I would like to reward that,thanks

14. Counttitan

Counttitan Member

Well,I told him to uninstall the app and install again and it asked him which account he wants,so that problem is solved like that,now he's back

15. Clarsach

Clarsach Member

Just like to add my support for multiple accounts. Really don’t understand why the devs don’t want it: it’s not as if items can be shared across accounts

The BIGGEST issue is with matchmaking. We had a newbie in the guild, I wanted to fleet with him and show him the ropes. Short of uninstalling and installing each time, there is just no good way to have an alt that can play with different leveled players.

16. Someone

Someone New Member

When that happens sometimes when you log on with the same device it says that you've played on that device before would you like to update your account or something like that

17. PhoenixLife

PhoenixLife Well-Known Member

Videogames
    Clone the app

18. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

Try deleting and redownloading. After a few times it might come back with an option to choose accounts. Thats how I accessed my 8 month old mini. Heck it got so dodgy though. Halfway through a battle, the internet flopped and when the game reloaded, it came back to the screen asking me to choose which account I wanted. (I lost that battle lol.) I might send some pics if no one else has no clue about what I am spekaing about- but I am pretty sure quite a few minis are accessed this way by many players.

19. PhoenixLife

PhoenixLife Well-Known Member

Videogames
    Deleting and redownloading doesn't work

20. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

It works for me. Try it more than once then. Once I had to delete multiple times and redownload and it finally came up