1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Does fleeting affect the matchmaking?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Flint, 31 Mar 2018.

1. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Yes Fleeting does definately mess up the matchmaking:

Fleet3.jpg

2. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

I won't stop fleeting, but try to fleet with someone with the same mk ship and closer to my own Infamy. So, then I think it is going to affect the matchmaking less. At least I hope so.

I will keep you posted!

Last edited: 2 Apr 2018
  3. MrSpy720

MrSpy720 Active Member

Yes. We think alike and that certainly helps while fleeting. Knowing what your mate is upto and how you can help him in achieving that is what makes a good team.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  4. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Fleeting with someone with a bigger mk ship than yourself does the most affect the matchmaking. And often you see two sets of fleeters on one side also, the latter is not bad perse, just an observation:

Fleet.jpg