1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Login on new android phone

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Nof, 4 Apr 2018.

1. Nof

Nof New Member

Hello,

I am trying to recover my account related to FaceBook, which I played on IOS on my new phone on Android.
    I downloaded the game and followed the tutorial, and there I find absolutely no way to replace my level 3 account by my main account.

I specify that I parcrours the section FAQ but without finding my happiness, and I am waiting for the return of a request filed with the support of the game
    I invested a big sum in the game ... I am a little disillusioned

Thank you in advance for your help.

2. Nof

Nof New Member

I ended up finding a solution. In fact on my new android phone it was not necessary to be connected to the linked FB account with my IOS account. So I disconnected FB and created one more FB for the tutorial on my android, then disconnected in game, and reconnection via FB in the game, and there the game offers me my account princiapl

3. Pengnut

Pengnut New Member

Could you please clarify? I tried using another Facebook account without battle Bay linked to it and linked it to my main account. I then tried linking that Facebook account to my Android device, but no popup prompt appeared to restore my old account. I am using Android 4.2.1 (If that matters)