1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Mortimer training

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by NcDiablosaur, 5 Jun 2017.

1. NcDiablosaur

NcDiablosaur Member

Under Mortimer, he occasionally has traits that you can choose that increases area damage. I wanted to know if the area damage that is affected is by all weapons that do area affect or only mortars. I have seen skills under other people that affect all. I have an explosive cannon and wasn't sure if this would benefit from that skill.

Thank you all.

2. Jabynator

Jabynator Member

I think so, because if this perk just buffed mortars, it would be really underrated and no one would choose it if they have an option to.

Well, +2% Area Damage for - let's say a explosive Cannon that normally does around 300 damage isn't much

6 damage to be exact

But when you have an explosive Cannon like RNG ERIC that does around 2500 damage, it would be

50 damage

Forget it...
    2% isn't much, but it'll buff your explosive cannon

Keep battling,
    Jabynator

3. NcDiablosaur

NcDiablosaur Member

Jabynator,

Many thanks. I understand it isn't much but I am running a speeder and not using Mortars so I figured buff a weapon that I will be using is a good thing to do. Minor buff but still a buff. All told Mortimer will give a 9% increase in damage so all in all that's not too bad.

Peace and Destruction all!