1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How to put account on multiple devices?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by AdmiralChris, 17 Feb 2018.

1. AdmiralChris

AdmiralChris New Member

Ok so I need help to put my Android account on a Apple device. Also I want to switch my Google Play account email for Battle Bay without losing any progress. Any help appreciated.

Last edited: 17 Feb 2018
  2. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

You can sync between Android and iOS via Facebook account in the options.

For resetting your Google Play attached account, once you're moved to iOS, you will likely need to contact support (Rov.io/support) to request that.

I assume the situation is that you started play on an Android device, have switched to an iOS one, and are now letting a family member use your Android tablet? Otherwise, just remove your Google account from the Android tablet and add a new one.

3. AdmiralChris

AdmiralChris New Member

So just via facebook nothing else matters.

4. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Your account will still be synced via Google Play or Game Center unless you manually deselect those options.
    If you remove and reinstall Battle Bay, it will default to your "cloud saved" data.

5. Nof

Nof New Member

the only way to recover a Facebook-linked IOS checkout on a new Android device is to go through a request from the suppor if I understand correctly?