1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Waepon Legendary Achievements Should Continue.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by WISESA SEGARA, 4 Apr 2018.

1. WISESA SEGARA

WISESA SEGARA New Member

Weapon legendary that has been finished should continue to same item that already accomplished.

Attached Files:

HAPPY SITHSHA likes this.
  2. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

3. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

So your proposal is a second of the same Legendary after another 10 million?

Because if they keep the current scaling, you'd have to make 100 million for the duplicate. ;)

4. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

Actually, that idea has some merit. I'd need a really high-level player to comment on how long 100 mil would take but if we assume a suitably long period for someone already holding a E50, then why not?

5. Da Carronade King

Da Carronade King Well-Known Member

Seducer
    Uh not really taht long if someone grinds with so many of the same item. 100 mil can be done in under a year if someone tries a bit.

6. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I don't see a drawback to adding another at 100M.

7. kurdish bndo

kurdish bndo Active Member

Just make it still count the the damage but just that ,nothing more

I will disagree even if it gives another legendary at 15m damage , because not every time rovio gives us a( gift or something like guild raffle or anything that help us ) we say it could be better ,we should appreciate that ,they could just not added it and they won't lose anything ,show devs some love even if you hate their nerfs , buffs and changes

ThatOnion likes this.
  8. WISESA SEGARA

WISESA SEGARA New Member

Thats ok for me I wiil do it under 5 hours

9. WISESA SEGARA

WISESA SEGARA New Member

So what the difference get another legendary items but parts for upgrading was so limited. We just can hold to have it for lvl 1 only. So the epic powercell., I just scraped my epic collections. It was just hard work & wasted time to keep it. I will try VIP now see how its work., waiting long captains trained also make us more bored playing this game.

10. a_creeper_won

a_creeper_won Well-Known Member

Basement dweller
    I like the 2nd item at 100M thing
    And maybe make there be a 1B triplicate so that you can get better than T5 epic F2P