1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone gotten the 3 kills with 1 shot achievement?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Wulyahmk, 6 Jun 2017.

1. Wulyahmk

Wulyahmk New Member

I've been grinding for the Rare Swift Torpedo, but I feel like no one groups up in 3. Does anyone have any experience with getting this achievement or have any strategies? Maybe using mines or the napalm launcher?

2. GuerrillaPvP

GuerrillaPvP Active Member

Big torpedo is a great way to go I would think. High damage and splash.

Bomby McBombface likes this.
  3. Bomby McBombface

Bomby McBombface Member

Director of Astronautical Engineering
    Yep, I got it with the Big Torpedo, they stayed grouped together, didn't work like they wanted :D

4. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Just getting 1 killing blow with Napalm Launcher is tricky enough :)

Another vote for the big T

5. Thepilot

Thepilot New Member

I kill 2 with missile..

6. JJf

JJf Member

I have never done that but I have once seen my teammate doing it. It was a big torpedo, and the enemies are near each others because they were capturing. There were two fixers in the capture area so the guy launched the big torpedo was lucky because his torpedo hit right after our team had launched all their weapons towards the unfriends and their hp was decreased.

7. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

Death From Above? Doesn't that achievement require a Mortar, or am I looking at the wrong thing?

8. JJf

JJf Member

Yes, it needs a mortar or grenade launcher. Death from below needs mine or torpedo.

9. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

Yeah, Death From Below only requires two kills, though. The OP sounds like he's trying to do Death From Above, the three kills, with a torpedo.

10. Jackyepic

Jackyepic Member

Both of them require 2 kills as the initial requirement... Which then rise to 3 kills.

I have only done the Death from Below with 2 kills, with a Big Torpedo. You need things BIG enough and lucky enough to sink some ships at the same time.

11. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

Oh, my mistake. I've only done the Death From Above, but only got the 2 kills. Lucky Standard Mortar shot.

12. Dan

Dan New Member

You need big torpedo. But its not worth it. I have no epics except the swift torpedo which i got from 4 in one shot but i still dont use it. It can be very good but not for me.
    I still use a tier 1 uncommon big torpedo

13. Mighty scorpian

Mighty scorpian Member

Extreme gamer
    done it with my epic big torpedo and big breta!!.

14. DB_

DB_ New Member

Quick question, semi relevant to this thread: If you were to use the triple torpedoes and kill x amount of people with different torpedoes inside the same rally, would it apply to this achievement?

15. GunnyHiGHway

GunnyHiGHway Member

No you didnt

16. GuerrillaPvP

GuerrillaPvP Active Member

It should, since they are technically the same "shot."

17. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

Assuming it's talking about one volley, as opposed to a multikill, then you could do it that way. It probably is talking about a multikill, though, since that would be the case for every other weapon.

Even if it isn't, doing it with a Big is probably still easier than doing it with a Triple.

18. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Explosive Cannon with Crit Perks can be devastating when it does a critical hit along with critical AOE damage. I've seen some players at 3.5k-4k infamy deal 3k damage with a maxed out T5 Explosive Cannon, can easily kill 3 players on one shot.

19. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

Yeah, but not applicable to the achievement.

20. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

I've done death from above for three at the same time with an LR mortar. Just planned on killing one and got three. I don't think I'll ever get the 4 in one shot one that's next though