1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Change to the weapons load.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Bloodbait, 5 Jun 2017.

1. Bloodbait

Bloodbait New Member

Can the admins make it so you can only have 1 mortar or torpedo or cannon or firebomb loaded onto any boat at 1 time. Players are abusing the multi weapon ability. Players running around with 3 mortar loads or 2 torpedo or even 3 cannons. It's unfair and aggravating to players spending a whole match try to out run 5 mortars at a time.

2. Jabynator

Jabynator Member

Dude, calm down.
    This is a competitive game
    It's called Battle Bay
    And when you think that something is too OP (like 4 mortars on one boat), then just think about it... There so many "counters" to that!

-Maps where Mortars are blocked by obstacles
    -A speeder boat with Overboost (or 2 if you wanna be 2 fast for me m8)
    -Tesla Shield
    -Tesla Stun

So, now you'll be like:
    Ooh, but I'm still taking some damage

Counters to that:
    -Bandage
    -Having a fixer in your team
    -Being Fixer

See?
    Competitive game = Many combinations of loadouts, with Pros and CONS

I hope you get what I mean
    If you don't, don't play competitive games

If you have any further questions, just quote my comment and I'll be around

Keep battling,
    Jabynator

3. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    Upgrade your boat and do the same thing.. Hide under a cave..

4. Greydone

Greydone Member

Or run quick enough to avoid the shots, speeder's words

5. Jabynator

Jabynator Member

Yup
    Only sad if you don't like speeder

*cough cough*

...like me

6. Meapss

Meapss New Member

only map i have ever felt at a dis-advantage when the whole team of unfriendlies has all mortars is Chill Out. I hate that map as a fixer. All other maps its easy to avoid lobbed weapons and torps.

7. oDDD

oDDD Member

All mortar/torp boat harrassing you or your team? Close the gap, get up right in its face and unload. Watch their turret as they cycle through there weapons and realize ypu arw too close for mortars. And then watch them explode. Easy. Do this to ebough of those players, and they wont run all morts or torps for long.

8. Meapss

Meapss New Member

Oh i totally agree. Trying to convince the other 4 people i am trying to heal on the other hand is the hard part...

9. oDDD

oDDD Member

I do this so often in my Turbo Enforcer. I also situate myself so the mortar torp boat im hitting blocks projectile shots from the rest of his own team. Pisses people off om sure haha

10. Bloodbait

Bloodbait New Member

All the guys talking about oh it's competitive. It's a game I don't think they i intended to have ships running around with 2 or 3 mortars and spam killing people with o.p. ships that should be in a higher tier but intentionally drop to a lower level to farm players for stars and other coin. But that's ok too since players do that. It's people taking advantage of loop holes that the admins either didn't catch or haven't fixed yet but it's ruining a good game that a lot of people are getting rid of due to imbalance of o.p. Players farming lower level players.

11. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

First you complain about multiple of same weapons and then you change your complaint to droppers pick one. Your starting to sound like highhammer

12. Jabynator

Jabynator Member

Some guys just don't appreciate the effort and work put into the game, they're always complaining

And this happens all the time

13. Winkleberry5

Winkleberry5 Active Member

Each weapon has its pros and cons. Mortars and torp are very bad close range weapons, how ever they can hit people through shield. Cannons can't hit through shield (unless it's splash damage from EC) There is really no OP weapons in the game, besides one. I'll make a thread about that one.

14. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

The solution you are looking for is in the ingame tips: "Never stop moving, a stationary ship is an easy target".

Mortars are not the king of the Bay, toss a turbo on and keep moving.

Oh snap, be nice now ;)

Assuming you are refering to the credit card weapon here ;)

15. Dan

Dan New Member

For mortors charge them or get under an over hang.

16. GunnyHiGHway

GunnyHiGHway Member

LMAO. Are you kidding? " people are abusing multi weapon ability"? What the literal fuk are you talking about?