1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about bhurt training

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by berzkr, 6 Jun 2017.

1. berzkr

berzkr New Member

Hi, I have a question about The improvement of the bhurt crewman, the upgrade that allows 10% extra damage to burning enemies for all guns, also includes the railgun? Or just the standard cannon, the explosive cannon, the cannon blast and the snipper? Because there are times that my railgun does 10% more damage than the maximum damage that the weapon says, thank you and sorry for the inconveniences
    @Miika @Zeus

2. Captain_Perry

Captain_Perry Active Member

Rail gin belongs into the "railgun" category, unlike cannons (which all belong to the "cannon" category). Damage increase you see is probably because:
    - Your range is further (if you didn't deal full dmg). There's a percentage when you use rail gun because the closer you are to your target, the less damage you'll deal. Perhaps when you saw the 10% increase, maybe you were further away?
    - Varied damage. Battle Bay weapons does have a standard damage, but it will vary (either higher or lower).

3. SAØS!N

SAØS!N Member

Artist
    Just combined an Epic RailGun from what feels like a lifetime of saving up epic pieces from shop & lucky drops. I'm really loving mk3 Speeder at the moment & the other 4, maybe aside from Enforcer feels like I'm slower than grandma's mobility scooter stuck in reverse.
    How viable would mk4 Speeder with Canon & RailGun be? I find myself often hunted down by 2-3 Unfriends during a match of Hit+Run, so in theory could creating quick distance from angry stalkers be a good use for RailGun??
    Woulda loved an epic BlastCanon but hey no,
    Hope someone can clarify :)

4. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

Battle bay has varied damage? I thought it was just opponents defense which lowered/raised damage you dealt.

5. GunnyHiGHway

GunnyHiGHway Member

All means all.. all guns means evrey single one.

6. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

RG is very powerful when Dr Buzz is talented, but it's hard to master and personally I don't think it's best suited to speeder.

It's more for mid/long range as it has a min distance to get max dmg and has no max distance