1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Napalm + Tesla Graphics Glitch

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Samwise, 2 Apr 2018.

1. Samwise

Samwise Active Member

I've encountered this multiple times, where my napalm shot hits an opponent's tesla shield and breaks it, but napalm fire is then shown in the blast area. However, the napalm fire does no damage. I'll try to post replays if I can find them but in the meantime I'd like to alert the devs.

TheAntiSnipe and The Otherguy like this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Notifying...

3. Samwise

Samwise Active Member

Just happened again - Crash N' Burn, 02-04-2018, 10:42 #BNFNCDJR

My tag is #PPRYXYBT

See my napalm shot at the 4:37 mark of the battle.

CaffeinatedChris likes this.
  4. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

You ever have the invisible napalm too? There’s something messed up with napalm where if it’s timed just right the graphics get all screwed up.

Neptune_Gaming likes this.
  5. Samwise

Samwise Active Member

Funny I had never seen this before, but I just experienced it tonight. See 4:00-3:50 mark of this replay

https://replay.battlebay.net/WJBFPWZV#PPRYXYBT

6. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Yeah, those tend to be deadly :)

7. Samwise

Samwise Active Member

@Zeus it appears that the invisible napalm bug triggers when the initial shot is "blocked" by an ally's tesla shield (i.e. I'm immediately next to an ally w/ tesla shield, which blocks the projectile almost immediately when launched), which results in the projectile, landing circle, and resulting flames all being invisible, even though the enemy in fact takes damage from the napalm.