1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Infamy Tanking Debuff Q

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Scourge Argaen, 1 Apr 2018.

1. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

Just want to ask for good measure,

Is the debuff applied based on your season top or your highest infamy recorded? Within the last couple weeks I've dropped an astonishing amount of infamy due to shocking matchmaking. My infamy stats are:

Current Infamy: 3304
    Current Season: 3785
    Highest Infamy: 4078

Thanks in advance

2. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

Season top only

Scourge Argaen likes this.
  3. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

It’s actually changing all the time and they keep it unknown purposefully so that it isn’t easier to circumvent. There’s no set amount of time

4. Kcfiret8

Kcfiret8 New Member

My top infamy for this season is 3941. But whenever I get close I get tossed in to nightmare battles and I’m the only ace. Upper 4000 and low 5000 infamy players. How is that even possible?

5. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    Rovio deliberately keeps you from getting to nightmare. They have a severe grudge against you because they don’t like the way you look. I guess that you’ll never make it.

6. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

LMAO

The Otherguy and A55A51N like this.
  7. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Right, there is no set amount of infamy you have to drop, and everything is kept secret.

8. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

Thanks for the comments, i never did get hit by the debuff but in the last day and half I've had it swing around and put me back into a much more stable position.. such is the mystery of match making.

9. mannyfreshmf

mannyfreshmf New Member

I’ve been complaining about matchmaking for some time now and finally yesterday I cracked 4K...I was at 3300 4days Ago. Up, down up, down.. and all of a sudden the matchups weren’t as bad, the seemed balanced and fair..
    So when some say that it is no match making stuff going on, I say BS!

10. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

Heh, no joke. My response to the seal clubbing penalty box is to simply ignore it and play the game. It's like there's some hidden mine floating in the water and it's totally transparent. I may run across it or I may not. Who can know? If it happens, I just need to find a new combat game.

opp, Scourge Argaen and The Otherguy like this.