1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

WE NEED ACTION FOR THIS

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Raissa tito safaraz, 4 Jun 2017.

1. Raissa tito safaraz

Raissa tito safaraz Active Member

i know my thread has been posted by a lot of people but looks like the devs dont do any action to this. I GOT A RARE BIG SHIELD. I have uncommon big shield before so i scrapped the uncommon one to get resources. And then i spammed upgrade my rare big shield and I SCRAPPED IT ACCIDENTALLY!!! Okay devs have developed "regret" button but well maybe some of you have heard devs' explanation. Another idea is make a warn before scrapping and add lock feature so that wont happen again. Please many people have posted this thread so add that ideas. Maybe you can turn back my rare big shield:(:(:(

2. Jackyepic

Jackyepic Member

They could just add a lock to items. This is in a lot of games to prevent people accidentally destroying they own loved items.

And... I believe there are other threads that talks about it.

3. Raissa tito safaraz

I have said this in the first line....

4. Raissa tito safaraz

About your last sentence

5. Meapss

Meapss New Member

then why make another thread? If even you admit that devs dont care about it (which i dont believe), then all you are doing is spamming for no reason at all. The fact that you accidently pressed 3 different buttons to scrap it is no ones fault but your own.

I will admit that a lock button would be handy, but getting upset at your own mistake and blaming the devs for it so just ridiculous. And in the long run losing a rare is not that big of a deal.

Bomby McBombface likes this.
  6. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

If you scrap your item while upgrading it then lol... really can't blame this on game design. Some form of scrap prevention of a player's best items would be nice, true, but no amount of prevention will fix you not paying attention to what you're doing.

7. Raissa tito safaraz

i dont blame devs.

8. GunnyHiGHway

GunnyHiGHway Member

You already have to click scrap twice. And its on the opposite side