1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Come join a fun, casual and chatty guild. Around 3k+ and unique setups are encouraged.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Help I Cant Swim, 28 Mar 2018.

1. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

BNP Tsunami

F9BF5DD1-A8F4-44AC-A32A-BC6C6DFF221C.png

Who we are:
    Top 69 guild. :D
    Casual guild of mostly free-to-play or light spenders.
    Complete 48 quests per week (at least 114k tokens per week).
    We don't stress about rivalry position. This keeps us just happy to play the game and we don't burn out.
    We chat on our own Discord channel and play custom battles.

Who we want:
    We are looking for a FIXER!
    We need new members who will be a good fit. - Currently have 2 spots about to open up.
    You must be active in guild quests. We don't want dead weight.
    You must be active and talkative in chat!
    We want members that are near 4k infamy. This is so you will have more members to fleet with.
    We love unique setups. Frost Mortar, Mine Pooper, Napalm Spammer.... these are some we are looking for now, but anybody is welcome.
    We have users from all over the world. As long as you chat in English, you are welcome!
    We'd like for members to be adults or at least be mature. Some of our talk is not appropriate for children and we don't want to offend anyone.

Our members:
    Here are our members that are on the forum.
    Me! :p
    @Shadow Moon!
    @SlayerofSergeants
    @Djradnad
    @Ballzilla
    @MenosMolas
    @Tr3nch

Please post here or message me directly if you'd like to join us. Even when we are full, you can still request to join.

Last edited: 28 May 2018
  2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I'll start with the intros!

I am @Help I Cant Swim, but most people refer to me in chat as "Help" or "Supreme Leader".
    I am an Enforcer main, but that was not my initial boat. I started with Fixer, then moved to Speeder, and then changed to Enforcer at the end of last year (I think) because we didn't have any Enforcers to complete guild quests.
    I run a slightly off-meta setup, as you can see below. The Flare Gun is rarely on my ship as I like to swap it out for a Grenade or a Ballpark/Standard Mortar to help with guild quests.
    The Swift Torpedo is my favorite weapon/item. Which really hurts because I scrapped so many (3-5 epics) before I realized I liked them.
    I am a medium spender and consistently use my Pearl Diver to buy boosts for the guild.
    I am a close-range, very aggressive player. Most of my games don't last long. I get bored very quickly if we are in a game of attrition.
    I like GIFs, memes, sarcasm, consuming mobile bandwidth, long walks on the beach, and cheesecake.

Even if you don't want to join the guild, feel free to add me!

IMG_5579.PNG

XQT, PastelPiku, R@jith anand and 8 others like this.
  3. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

unnamed (1).gif

4. Shadow Moon!

I am @Shadow Moon! and most people refer to me in chat as "Shadow Moon" :p
    I am an Speeder main, but that was not my initial boat. I started with shooter, then moved to fixer, and then changed to Speeder in August last year as I was sick of mortar spam.
    I run flare blast soon I will be bored of it and will switch of either sniper ec or swift ec I don't know actually maybe frost torp.:eek:
    I am a completely F2P player and I won't be spending any time sooner.
    I am a close-range, very aggressive player. Most of my games don't last long. I get bored very quickly if we are in a game of attrition.
    I like GIFs, memes, sarcasm, trolling, finding bugs, high speed WiFi, VainGlory > Battle Bay:p
    , aaaaand will update if remember anything else.
    And yes shooters, snipers and double bubble needs a nerf. Ok thanks
    Screenshot_20180504-234731.jpg

Last edited: 28 May 2018
  5. Tr3nch

Tr3nch New Member

@Trench here, love to meet you on this site. I like long walks on the bay and bash navy seals on my free time. I specialize in all weapons/ships except long range missiles, rockets and fixer. I'm a great partner fleeting with until you piss me off and I throw my cell phone at the wall. I rage when I see a triple bandaid fixer and excited to see a board clear in rivals. Join us~

6. FearsomeChicken

FearsomeChicken Well-Known Member

I'm the one and only chicken in the guild, I main an mk5 defender with dual snipers and an explosive cannon. If you ever fleet with me, don't expect me to lead a charge like a true suiciding defender, i'll be providing supression fire in the mid-field while occasionally charging forward to tank some shots :D

7. Jerbears

Jerbears Active Member

You guys still looking for someone? I bounce between 2700-3100 ATM. I'm the highest in my current guild so I can't fleet with everyone. Been trying to find another for a while

Djradnad and Help I Cant Swim like this.
  8. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    :eek: Sealclubber!

;):D

9. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

Great post swim, and I like how shadow copied your intro :)

@Djradnad here, but they call me “jr” for short. I started playing at the launch of the game, joined this guild that day when the founder Adj-animal-# (also known as “dj”) invited me.
    BNP is from his guild in clash of clans.
    Unfortunately he didn’t have much time to play so a month ago he made me leader, and I ruthlessly kicked him for being inactive. :p

The game started me with a shooter, a cannon and a sniper cannon, I needed more hp so I main a defender.
    My setup is good for games of attrition but I usually just look like a suiciding defender since I always spot the enemies at the start.
    I would like to build some other setups but I am f2p so it’s taking forever.

@Jerbears we just got a new member and he seems cool so far. Also we would prefer that 3k be at the lower end of your infamy range ;)

I also play fortnite

10. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Thank you and great intro! I'll add that DJ is one of the few Defender's using his setup (cannon sniper sniper) effectively and has a high infamy to gear score ratio.

And to add... I play Sea of Thieves. Can't get enough ship games.

We are currently full, but feel free to continue to post intros or requests here. You never know when we might be thinking about kicking a member and looking to fill his spot!

11. Tr3nch

Tr3nch New Member

Pick me!!!
    tn_146391.jpg

PastelPiku likes this.
  12. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

To the top! We have a spot opening up. Come join us!

13. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Bump! We have an open spot and are looking for a new Fixer to join us!

PastelPiku likes this.
  14. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    It’s a great guild :) I’ve played against some of your members before!

Help I Cant Swim likes this.
  15. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Bumpity bump.

16. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

Bump, recruiting again. Msg me if interested or post here :)

17. MuzzleMutt

MuzzleMutt New Member

Greetings I am an over the hill big kid who like to hang and have fun. I play a fixer but my infamy is low which I’m trying to fix but difficult when only playing pick up groups. I am committed to not only fix you but the will fix the enemy’s but with napalm, feel the burn baby. My game tag is MuzzleMutt. I may be an old dog but yes you can teach this old dog new tricks

Djradnad likes this.
  18. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

19. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I must add that I am no longer in BNP (for now), as I spread my wings and explore other guilds. But this is still a great guild to go to if you are active and not a high spender.
    Shh, we did that on purpose.

Jerbears likes this.
  20. Shadow Moon!

Nah you read 69

Bradley Thorinsson likes this.