1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcers with dual shields (exploit)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Real Baha, 1 Mar 2018.

1. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

Yes in high levels they are annoying

*JAWS* likes this.
  2. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Maybe it could just slow you down a little instead of stunning? Or slow turret speed?

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  3. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

After watching whales play enfo and studying some setups i have came across the following reason why enfo needed double bubble in past and now it doesn't

1) speeder nerfed, totally deserved nerf. Considering the situation that enfo never
    received buff. Tesla bolt was the best counter, it is clearly good against other ships but not against enforcer.But no! They over killed it completely destroying one counter and making other even better

2) Enforcer have Ridiculous speed now. Even if you Remove one yellow Slot totally (theoretically speaking) It will still dodge your 25% of shots while dancing. Tesla shield is just icing on the cake.Enforcers without turbos are rising, How maneuverable a boat must be when it doesn't need turbo

3) Biggest threat for a speeder(Nitro users) - - >mine
    Best weapon for enfo--> mine

4) Grenade buff--> let's confess one of the best weapons Right now

Enfo has directly/Indirectly received good buffs.
    I ask However not nerf HP of tesla shield, it will kill speeders.

The main problem of dual shield is the margin of time where you can actually shoot enforcer is very limited. And because of extra ordinary maneuverability there is a chance you might miss shots even in the "No shield period"

Suggestions

1) Tesla shield resistance (as @PastelPiku described)

2) Duration cut by 50% (When two tesla shield are quipped), increases the margin to hit them.

3) Buff launcher, ssly devs.. Frost launcher was most unpopular yellow when it had fast projectile and no minimum range .1 hit break for a launcher wad well-deserved but why the projectile speed and minimum distance nerf. The launcher user sacrifice +15% boost of turret why i would i sacrifice my turret when frost launcher is literally trash

4) Duration cap for when Two shields are equipped. Dual shield were designed to protect team. Introduce area increase perk to give them real purpose (assist the team). Based on current situation, you can protect your fixer(or any boat) in shield without blocking him entirely. Duration cap will probably force player to equip area increase perks

To all enfo users, i think as long as enfo has RIDICULOUS MANEUVER (gained speed buff) there is no significant nerf that can make this boat a trash that it was.Dual Tesla shields deserve a nerf, not huge but a simple nerf which makes them at least possible to counter

Last edited: 28 Mar 2018
  4. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

And as jaws said you can equip shield over shield means when it breaks next shield is still there. I checked it in custom its ridiculous. People equip epic t4 under rare so even if rare breaks epic will protect.

Last edited: 28 Mar 2018
    Rainbow Warrior and PastelPiku like this.
  5. Stalie

Stalie Member

Fair point on the enforcer double shield issue. I counter it by issuing torpedoes and mines. An enforcer can't hide from them!
    It's rather funny to come up against an enforcer who stands in front of you with his double shield like he's untouchable PMSL and then you hit him with a big torpedo followed by a triple torpedo followed by a swift torpedo to finish him off ... try that instead of nerfing another item or ship in this game.

6. Shadow Moon!

How do you carry 3 weapons on a speeder? Is this game all about shooters?

*JAWS*, Rainbow Warrior and _devill like this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Guys, I say the "resistance" for tesla shield be named as "burnout" since tesla shield looks like it is an unstable item.

8. Stalie

Stalie Member

You can stun the enforcer and then hit him again with a swift torpedo on the speeder the stun is more powerful than a weapon at times

9. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

Good idea. Problem is stun cooldown lasts almost as long as shield and speeders don't run with 2 bolts while enfos can use 2 shields.

10. Stalie

Stalie Member

True that is, however I've seen a speeder do 4.5k dmg with a single big torpedo when used with stun and freeze combo. That's enough to spoil anyone's day! Then run and come back and do the same.... I was taken out with 2x shots from this speeder even though my shooter has 7.4k HP and I'm at 3k infamy. So my point is as a speeder you can defend yourself using combos and you can stun and freeze shooters to win over them. But the te real issue here is the double shield combo and all I'm suggesting is that instead of another "Nerf" try different things to take out enforcers earlier in the game and then deal with the 1 to 1 ships after!

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  11. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    What frost? It’s unusable.

Rainbow Warrior and PastelPiku like this.
  12. Stalie

Stalie Member

Any freeze/ frost item

13. TheAntiSnipe

The real issue is(I play duellist speeder) that to duel a mk6 enfo is stupidity itself. Shooters have potato aim(no offence to good ones) and I tried to duel a mk6 enfo, and even with my best evasion and tricks I've picked up so far, and 6000 battles worth of experience, I couldn't break his tesshields. It was a hopeless endaevour. A ship like the enforcer mk6 with high dual teslas needs at least 2 players to take it down, and you HAVE TO COVER BOTH AXES (X AND Y) so that the enfo cannot dodge well enough.

If that doesn't prove the dual tesla build's invincibility nothing can.

PastelPiku likes this.
  14. Shadow Moon!

I don't trust on 1 odd example of speeder doing 4.5k damage. He maybe having good day or you having a bad day, depends. I ran frost torp combo for 5k plus battles and its useless and unreliable. Some people still use it because they don't have a choice to use another combo. I frequently come against frost torp users they're easiest to kill. I play around 3.5k infamy battle experience is 12k. Trust me I was the one who was asking for enforcer buff since ages, devs just overkilled it with stun and EC nerf.
    Did you ever heard any complaints before. No, because you could counter it either with stun or with EC. You're seeing more and more complaints because there is something going wrong. Nobody (speeders) is going to waste there only damage dealing weapon to break a shield because what is the point of using that gun then.

PastelPiku and _devill like this.
  15. Shadow Moon!

And stun used to be powerful it isn't anymore. Its resides in junk with frost blaster and launcher in my inventory. I have epic T4.

16. _devill

Adding to above post, speeders can try to use a Tesla shield and bolt with OB only. That way we have a better chance but looking at the reality, after all shields and stuns are out of the picture, the flare and dual blast will out damage flare EC/blast speeder any day. Even with the shields down enfo can dish out more damage per cycle.
    Enfo were meant as speeder killers by having the right amount of weapons and agility to counter speed. Now it's a little too much as they are sinking every boat which is okay as long as there is a counter that actually works.

No nerf for enfo. Buff speeder.

PastelPiku, TheAntiSnipe and Blueee like this.
  17. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Some reall crazy ideas here.

Just buff frost, stun (little bit) - two underused weapons nowadays and you'll see how the problem will solve itself (plus speeder problem will be solved)

If devs touch my Rare Tesla Shield I'm done with this game.. for real.

18. TheAntiSnipe

Bring back frost. I know some cool stuff about how a tesshield interacts with torps. Basically, the enemy messes themselves up by activating a tesshield since the torp trail is near invisible because of the glare of the tesshield, making the enfo more vunerable to torp fire.
    TL;DR we need frosttorp back because it's a natural enemy of the double tesla enfo.

19. _devill

I didn't know that torps are near invisible while shield is active. I have never used Tesla shield even though I'm running a mk6 speeder for quite some time. :(

Anyway thanks for the info. Point noted for future reference. :oops:

20. TheAntiSnipe

I showed it in one of my videos, watch the defender fight at the end:

When he shot me with that big torp, you cannot see the torp coming in spectator view ;) good "smokescreen", eh? Hit them with a point damage to make them shield up, then hit them with a torp.

PastelPiku and _devill like this.