1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Is my Shooter MK3 setup good?Any suggestions?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Raunak, 5 Jun 2017.

1. Raunak

Raunak Member

Hey guys I am at 800 infamy and I use a Shooter MK3. I would like to know what you all think about my Shooter MK3 setup. Any _20170605_105028.jpg suggestions?

2. Jabynator

Jabynator Member

Hey Raunak,

I think that your setup is pretty good!
    I would use bandage over shield, because when you can live long enough, the bandage can give you more than just a shield.
    But I guess it's just my preference

Coming to the weapons, there's not much to say.
    Only that you should have a lower-cooldown weapon with maybe an arc when it shoots
    Maybe the regular cannon could fit that spot instead of the explosive cannon, because I think that the cooldown can get a bit... stressful

These were just my opinions and I hope they helped you out a bit

If you have any further questions, just quote my comment and I'll be around

Keep battling,
    Jabynator

PØW likes this.
  3. Raunak

Raunak Member

Thanks bro will do add a Rare cannon insataed of explosive as I actually face problems with my weapons cool down

4. GunnyHiGHway

GunnyHiGHway Member

I think youre wasting your fifth point. Get rid of the second sniper and get a high dmg long range long coolsown 2pt weapon. Also shield is useless. Id go with a high level bandage or a second turbo

5. Raunak

Raunak Member

Which weapon suggest me please

6. GunnyHiGHway

GunnyHiGHway Member

What other rares do you have with 2pt

7. Raunak

Raunak Member

Big Berta level 7 ( rare)
    I have only one 2 slot point weapon.
    Rest I have uncommon level 20 explosive cannon

8. GunnyHiGHway

GunnyHiGHway Member

I would go with that. You probably already have a high level mortimer. I would use the berta. Epic sniper and the exploaive can

9. David Bonaparte

David Bonaparte Active Member

Don't just stack your highest level weapons up and hope for the best. Look at your playstyle. If you are aggressive, then its pointless to stack long range weapons. If you like shooting from a distance, then canons are useless. If you are not able to consistently reaim mortar shots and don't know when the ceiling blocks your shot, those aren't any good either.

10. GunnyHiGHway

GunnyHiGHway Member

Thats not a reflection of the weappn. If you dont know how to aim a mortar or stay away from cealings then you have fundental mechanical flaws in your gameplay. His question was which of his weapons should he use.. i answered him based on hia ship poonts and available weapons. I am going to assume hw knows how to use them.

11. David Bonaparte

David Bonaparte Active Member

and my answer is that he has to understand his playstyle and what he can use well. Mortars are not useful on anyone who can't keep their distance, run off by themselves, can't aim, or can't tell that the ceiling is going to block their shot. Its not just the rarity, and yes, skill and capability have EVERYTHING to do with what weapons one uses. If it was as simple as it looks, then everyone would just equip their highest dps/longest range weapons and be done with it.