1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Infamy

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by BoogieJoJo, 5 Jun 2017.

1. BoogieJoJo

BoogieJoJo New Member

Infamy should be awarded or deducted based on total damage a player delivers in each battle.

2. GenkiGamers

GenkiGamers Member

This game is about so much more than dealing damage so this wouldn't make sense. What would be the purpose of playing anything except for Shooter?

JJf, RobbeSer and Miathan like this.
  3. GuerrillaPvP

GuerrillaPvP Active Member

And fixer would definitely be pointless. It would just be for helping other players advance and not you. o_O

RobbeSer likes this.
  4. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Yep, very bad idea

RobbeSer likes this.
  5. BoogieJoJo

BoogieJoJo New Member

Oh wait I hadn't thought of that, I just get upset when the whole team has 24 deducted and some people don't seem to be doing anything to try to win

6. David Bonaparte

David Bonaparte Active Member

he has a point though. Right now you can do more than the entire opposing team and lose. (Extreme example I know) its hardly fair to people on both teams, though I doubt the beneficiaries would be complaining.

Just account for things beyond just damage.

7. Gimpdiggity

Gimpdiggity New Member

This is the reason I probably won't be playing the game much any more.

I'm tired of getting done with the game, seeing I've sank three ships, done 6,000 damage, but been on a losing team so I lose 24 Infamy.

Then I look at the other team and see everyone at less than 2,000 damage with 1 or 2 kills each, including one guy with like 200 damage and no kills, and they all gained 24 Infamy.

It's dumb.

I don't feel I should be punished as heavily for being on a terrible team. I could understand if you get smoked 5-0, but when it ends 5-4, and you got all 4 of your teams kills, losing the 24 points just doesn't seem right.